He shook his head. "She's in the hands of the fates now."

Clary sighed heavily and glanced at the door whi he as lying flat on the floor, "Must you have kicked the door down?"

He itched his head embarrassingly, his cheeks flushing, "I ugh... thought there was an attacker or something and ugh... I thought you were maybe hurt."

Clary's features softened, "Thank you."

She knew that he was most likely feeling the same kind of pain as herself at that moment, anxious with worry about Astatine and the danger they were under from Kim Taehyung.

"I want to kill him."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Kim Taehyung." She paused. "I should get his neck."

Seok Jin nodded in agreement.

"I don't care what Namjoon has to say about this. I will get him. For Katie, for her unborn child, for Aza, for Astatine. I will get him." She clenched her fists.

Seok Jin nodded in response to the girls statement. "You have every right to make him pay for all of it, for all of them."

Clary stared into the males eyes trying to figure him out, he had a more confusing character than Namjoon, or so she personally thought.

Seok Jin stood up from the bed, "Right. Shall we go visit Astie now, I suspect the others need some rest."

Clary nodded and grabbed her jacket from the oak bedside table, she ignored the rumble in her stomach which felt like it had permanently been there for a while.

The female grabbed her sun glasses from inside the pocket of her leather jacket and placed them over her eyes - it made her feel comfortable, like the dark shades were a barrier between herself and her emotions.

Seok Jin was waiting on Clary at the door of the hotel room as he had the key card, she offered a meek smile and they left the room, the door closing automatically behind them.

***

Upon entering the hospital Clary was glad to see the familiar faces of Katie and the boys, it made her feel a little warmer inside but not any less nervous. They were sitting in a private waiting room in silence, the tension could be cut with a knife. "She should be out of surgery any minute. They should have finished her stitches by now." Park Jimin mumbled, without looking up from his watch. He had been timing the whole procedure.

"I wouldn't bet on it, these procedures can run over." Namjoon muttered under his breath. The group faced each other like strangers, nobody knew what to say, and if they did... they didn't know how to say it.

A small nurse appeared into the room and spoke in Cantonese, "The operation was successful, your friend is stable. We are transferring her to a ward but we thought you might like to see her immediately, she is just about to leave the surgery room." The nurse spoke alien words to majority thus, Namjoon had to translate to the group into Korean what was said.

After Namjoon translated Seok Jin and Clary burst out of the room in front of everyone and followed the nurse as quickly as they possibly could to the surgery room. The corridors of the hospital were unfamiliar and they all looked the exact same to Clary. She did not like it, it was too alien to her.

Upon nearing the doors of the surgery room two nurses wheeled out Astatine who was still unconscious from the anaesthetic onto the bed. Jin forced the nurses to stop so that he could kiss her on the forehead. After he kissed her he stepped away and then everything happens faster than one could blink. A doctor whom had been standing with their back turned to the group stealthily and swiftly. The entire group were too busy being relieved that Astatine was alive and stable to see the doctor pull out a black object from his pristine white lab coat. The 'doctor' squeezed the trigger which hit Astatine on the forehead in one clean shot.