"Oh no." I said as she screamed, shaking her head. "It's okay, Luna! It's okay, look!" I said then took the spoon and ate a spoonful of the peas.

"Oh god. Oh that's so gross!" I groaned as my stomach flipped. "Shit shit shit." Colby said as Nova screamed.

"They hate it! Abort mission!" I said with a laugh then ran to the counter and grabbed the apple sauce.

"Hurry!" Colby said as I struggled to open the jar. "I need help!" I said and struggled with the jar.

"I've got you." Colby said then took the jar from me. "Okay, girls shhhhh. Daddy is gonna give you the good stuff." I said and wiggled my fingers, trying to calm them down.

"Aha! Got it!" Colby said then untwisted the jar lid. "Thank god," I said then grabbed the spoon again. "Okay, Luna. I promise this will be tasty." I said then grabbed a spoonful of applesauce.

I put the spoon in Luna's mouth then watched her reaction carefully.

"Do you like it?" I asked cautiously as Colby fed Nova. Luna moved the food around in her mouth for a second before she smiled widely at me, opening her mouth for more.

"Success!!" I said and threw my hands into the air. "What about you Nova bear?" I asked and looked at her.

"She loves it." Colby said with a grin as she giggled. "Thank god. Oh, I'm so proud of them." I said and put my hands on my cheeks.

"Me too. Although I think we're gonna have to breastfeed them still." Colby said as I nodded. "100%." I said then gave Luna another spoonful of applesauce.

We continued trying to feed the girls the solid food for a while before they got fussy.

"Okay. Titty time it is." I said then grabbed them from their chairs and sat down at the table. "My tits are going to be raw because I'm gonna be feeding three kids with them." I said with a sigh as Colby cleaned up.

"Four if you include me." He said as I laughed. "I don't include you in that." I said and bounced the girls as they nursed.

"It's okay to be in denial." He said as I shook my head. "You're such a dork." I said as the girls finished eating.

"I know we haven't done much today but I think it's nap time." I said with a sigh then started burping the girls.

"For you?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be eventful." I said as he chuckled. "Yeah, but don't you have to make the cake today?" He asked causing me to gasp.

"Shit! I forgot about that. Yes, I have to make it today." I said with a sigh. "I guess you girls are going to have to nap without me." I said then looked up at Colby.

"Would you like to help me?" I asked with a smile. "I'd love to. I have to get some work done but maybe afterwards I can help." He said and came over to help me.

"That works for me." I said then stood up so I could kiss him.

"Did you want me to take the girls upstairs so you can focus?" Colby asked as I shook my head.

"No, they can stay here. I'm gonna need some helpers to keep me awake." I said with a smile as the girls giggled and looked up at me.

"Yep. I'm gonna need you cute girls to entertain me since your little brother or sister is kicking my butt." I said and put my hand on my belly.

"Just call me if you need me okay?" Colby asked as I nodded. "You got it, now get your cute butt up to the office so you can get your work done." I said then kissed his cheek before turning to the high chairs.

Colby left the room as I got the girls situated in their high chairs.

"Okay girls. We've graduated from our swings to these fun chairs." I explained then have them each a teething toy.

As much as I hated how quickly they were growing up, I was proud of them for handling their first solid food experience.

They amazed me every day.

Once they were settled into their chairs I turned to start making Ki's cake.

I was really excited because tomorrow was Ki and Shawn's baby shower. It made me so happy that we were all going to get to celebrate the baby that was going to be a part of our lives.

I knew that Ki was going to be an amazing mom, and I was so excited to see her action.

I was about halfway through baking the cake when the girls got fussy. "Okay...okay. Let me take you cuties to bed so you can nap." I said with a sigh then grabbed them from their high chairs.

When I got up to the nursery I laid the girls in their cribs. "I love you, my sweet girls." I said then kissed each of their heads.

I stood there for a minute and made sure they were asleep before I turned and walked towards the office.

"How's it going in here?" I asked and walked into the room. "It's going. Do you want to see what I've been working on?" He asked as I sat on his lap.

"Yeah." I said and looked at the computer. "This is for a video coming out next week." He said then played the trailer for me.

"Babe, that's so good!" I said with a smile and looked over at him. "It makes me want to get back to ghost hunting." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yep. Maybe one day I'll get back into it." I said with a smile. "I know you will one day." Colby said then kissed my head.

We sat in the office for a while before we went back down to the kitchen to finish making the cake.

I was getting really excited for tomorrow because I was going to spoil the absolute shit out of Ki since this was her first pregnancy.

It was just going to be really fun.