Strike Back

Keleana was stunned as she looked at the vast numbers spread out in the valley before them.  This was an army designed for one purpose, total destruction.  She looked over at her husband, Gaara, sensing he was ill-at-ease with the vast numbers between them and Sarah.  On the hill in the distance, they could see her standing looking out over the army next to a man that they knew had to be the leader of the group.  The look of hatred she would give to him told them that much.  She could sense that Kakashi was ready to just charge in and it had only heightened when she was brought out into view.

"What is your plan, Kakashi?" Neji asked softly.  "Needless to say, we are vastly outnumbered."

Kakashi narrowed his eyes as he watched Sarah looking at the man who had most likely been the one that had ran him through with a sword.  Around her waist was some kind of belt that he could only assume was some kind of explosive device.  So that's how they had kept her hostage all this time.  His mind was working fast.  If they came charging in, they could kill her and the baby instantly.  However, he did not see how they could maneuver to where she was at with any degree of stealth as there was nothing but open land between them and her.  That land was filled with the army of these rogues.

He glanced over at Itachi and Hidan. He could tell that they were also taking in the numbers as well as the device around her waist.  They both glanced over at him, waiting to see what he had in mind.

Keleana narrowed her eyes on Sarah, stretching out her senses.  The distance between them seemed to close as she pressed closer and closer.  Those around and between them disappeared as her mind brushed against the older woman's.  Surprise rippled across her from Sarah then pleasure.  Images began coming back to Keleana and she gasped in stunned disbelief before she was suddenly back into her own mind.  She swung her eyes towards Kakashi.

"She gave birth to Tiberius already," she said suddenly.  "The man on her right is Falcon.  He gave Tiberius to Melissa before returning to her.  They're only pretending that she's still pregnant to take them by surprise.  She has a plan but could use a distraction."

Kakashi stared at her, "Are you certain of this?"

"Without any doubt," Keleana responded.

He ignited his purple lightning, his eyes narrowing as he turned his focus on the army just beyond them.  "Then let's give her one."  He looked at each person there, "Show no mercy because they will show none to you."

"Fuck yeah, let's go whip some ass," Neo said as her eyes shifted into that lightning look as they would get as her powers came forth.

Keleana straightened from where she had been crouching.  A red aura that looked like fire began to surround her form while her eyes flamed like fire.  Energy that looked almost like fire engulfed her hands and her lips turned up in a smile at the shocked looks she was getting from the others.  "Ready when you are."

Sarah shifted her eyes to Falcon, trying to convey discretely that she was about to act.  His eyes only narrowed very subtly in response before she turned towards Zyvan.  He was watching her very closely as she folded her hands in front of herself in the form of the Tiger.  What he did not know is that she no longer needed to do hand signs to activate her power.  She had known it was possible as she had not used hand signs when she had brought them all to this world.  She had also done it the first time she had been with Kakashi.  However, those had been reactionary.  It had taken all those months, but she had finally figured it out.

The bright sky above suddenly started to dim as thick, black clouds began to form.  She couldn't keep herself from smiling, knowing that this was Neo's doing.  In that same instant, streaks of fire suddenly sliced out of the trees in the distance, incinerating a group of fighters that had been gathered near where it came out.