Hyūga Wedding

Sarah could not help but smile as she looked at Neo as she put the finishing touches on Max's hair

Sarah could not help but smile as she looked at Neo as she put the finishing touches on Max's hair.  Sliding the tiara veil into the carefully braided hair, she stepped back just a little to look at her work then gave a watery smile.  Max's eyes were also starting to tear up and Neo raised a finger at her while narrowing her eyes, a slight flash of lightning crossing them.

"Don't you dare ruin that makeup or I will kick your ass," Neo said.  "Whatever you got to do, don't you dare ruin it!"

Max laughed at the words, "How the hell am I going to keep from crying?  This is the happiest day of my life!  I'm going to be a Hyūga and married to my dream man.  How can I not cry?"

"I don't care how you do it, but I swear I see one piece of makeup out of place I'll let you have it!  You got me?" Neo's eyes were almost glowing again a brief flash of what looked light lightning crossed them in the pronouncement.

"You know, you're damn scary when you're on a tirade," Max muttered as she looked at her.

"So, my husband has told me," Neo responded unfazed by the words.  "You will look like a princess through your wedding."

They were all congregated in the same room as they had been for Melissa's wedding; however, the wedding was taking place in the training ground across the village where Max and Neji first met one another.  Sakura, Hinata, TenTen, and Ino were at that location making sure the vendors they had arranged were getting everything in order.

Sarah was a little nervous about the whole thing.  First, she was supposed to transport all the women to the location without it being noticed.  Second... she was going to meet Might Guy for the first time.  He had finally returned to the village, and she was nervous.  He was Kakashi's best friend after all and she had no idea how that kind of dynamic would affect their relationship.... especially with all the crazy challenges he so often was calling Kakashi into.  Third, she was responsible for giving Max away.  It made her want to cry every time she remembered her asking her to do so.  She glanced down at her pastel purple pantsuit that they had found for the role.  The material was soft and stretched across her belly.

Being pregnant was different than being fat.  When you are fat, your stuff is squishy but being pregnant, her midsection was like a solid piece of rock.  She could feel Tiberius moving around inside of her, but he wasn't quite big enough yet to show his presence.  He was seriously an active baby.  She didn't remember Demiana moving around quite that much.  She almost laughed, imagining that he was already practicing his Ninjutsu inside.  A fighter like his father. She glanced at the group, noting that almost everyone was ready.  She then looked at the time.  She would open the portal in ten minutes.

Neji shifted his eyes to Itachi who was standing a lot closer than was necessary in his opinion.  His eyes were red, and Neji was making sure not to get caught in that Genjutsu if he could avoid it.  It was crazy that he was employing them over the subject at hand to begin with.