Living Sacrifice

Hidan could feel his blood boiling in excitement as he held the woman, his goddess in his arms.  She was beautiful, just as he knew she would be.  He had paused only long enough to blindfold and tie her wrists together so she could not see the direction they took or try to escape.  While she had resurrected him, he had sensed in his interface through her blood that she would try to run away from him if given the opportunity.  She desired and feared him all at once.  It was a heady tonic to him as was the knowledge that she liked intimacy just as he did.  He was already quite hard thinking about what all he was going to do to her as he worshipped her with his body.

He had watched her for a long while as she enjoyed the company of her friends, waiting for just the right moment to capture her to take her home.  Her dark hair was long and gleamed, those dark eyes seemed to contain the mysteries of the universe, her body curved just right the way he liked it.  She had a couple of piercings by her full, wide lips and large earrings in her ears.  The way she had danced with the other girls brought out the inner demon within him, keeping him aroused through the night.  He had watched every man that had come near her, planning to gut any that dared touch what was his.  Yet she had steered clear of them all, sticking close to the women and keeping away from the men.

She moved with a grace and dignity that was striking to him.  It was a purity yet... it was the darkness that she craved but never experienced.  He was more than willing to give her that darkness and then some.  She was his goddess, and he would raise hell itself to keep her always by his side.  He stopped for a moment, unable to resist another moment without tasting her.  She made a small sound as he gripped her hair firmly and kissed her hard and deep.  Her taste was intoxicating, and he almost took her right there in the middle of the woods, so great his desire.  She was shaking a little as he pulled back and started once more.  She covered her mouth with her hand.

"That was only the beginning my goddess..." he promised her softly.

"Why are you doing this?" she finally asked.  "Why me?"

"You brought me back from the pit I was trapped in.  It was your blood that I tasted as I broke free from my prison and it was you that freed me when Jashin proved he was not the real god I thought him to be," he spoke softly.  "I will never let you go my goddess."

Klaudia was shaken inside by the words.  He thought she was the one that resurrected him?!  Her mind was racing, trying to understand how he had tasted her blood then inwardly she gasped.  She must have crashed from the accident right where he had been blown up and buried.  Whatever had healed her must have seeped into the ground and healed him too.  She could not deny that she had crushed hard on him for a very long time, the way he looked and moved was a definite sexual stimulate.  He was the kind of man that would know how to pleasure her in the ways she secretly longed for, she knew that when watching the show.  The fact that she had landed right on top of him was too much of a coincidence... the universe had planned it that way.

She slowed her breathing, stretching out with her senses... seeking the guidance from the other side.  The familiar sensations of connecting with the universe rolled over her and she could hear the voice of her guide speaking softly to her.

"You are his redemption... submit to him... love him... you will still the violence within him..."

Her fear settled down at the words, confirming that it was ordained by a higher order.  She had to trust that it was all working as she was told.  She knew her friends would be worried sick about her abduction, especially when they found out who had snatched her, but she would never question the means that the universe used to bring about what was meant to be.  She had to get a message to them somehow, just to ease their minds until he was redeemed.