Darkside

Sarah was stunned as she found herself whipped around and back facing the counter. She caught herself from tripping and heard the tell all click of the lock behind her. She gasped, knowing she was trapped inside with him. He was too damned skilled; she'd never be able to get past him again. He had been playing her, making her think she had a shot to escape. She turned back around and started backing up as his eyes came back to her. The look in them was almost smoldering in their intensity. He had to be out of his mind! Had she pushed him over the edge kissing Yamato? Was he going to teach her a lesson and use sex as his weapon? No, no, no. This wasn't happening. She'd be even more broken. He wouldn't force her, would he? Fear gripped her. No, he wouldn't have to because she had wanted him too long. If he got his hands on her... she'd never be able to resist him, and he damned well knew it! How could he not? He had gone through her phone, he knew everything, including how deeply she had been fixated on him. He grabbed the phone again as the thoughts went through her mind, swiping it open and going to the playlist labeled Kakashi. Her eyes widened at the action, knowing she had written about that playlist in her stories. The song "Play with Fire" by Sam Tinnesz came on immediately and she felt her legs shake a little. He knew FAR TOO MUCH about her!

"Now Kakashi..." she said while backing up, trying to quash the feelings being invoked by the music and his hot look. "You don't really want to do this... Don't do anything you're gonna regret later. Try to remember you're a leader, a role model. That you're a damn good Shinobi of the Leaf. I know that you're upset about me kissing Yamato-"

Kakashi's eyes narrowed and the sultry look he had been giving her went to anger. She skirted around the counter as he moved towards her. "I should spank you for doing that! That was MY KISS you gave him and just out of spite!"

Sarah glared at him, "You broke my heart you ass! If you were ashamed to be with me as yourself, you should have just left me alone! I am well aware that I am nothing to look at-"

"You've had me in almost a hyper state of arousal since the bar!" he cut her off. "When you sang that song at the bar, it was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced."

"No, I'm not buying that. You're just trying to get back at me for kissing Yamato."

His eyes narrowed into dangerous slits as he slammed his hands down on the countertop at the reminder. "I've had just about enough of hearing his name on your lips. It's bad enough you wanted to go to his place the other night for a little romp."

"You asshole! I just wanted to get the fuck away from you as fast as possible. You were such an asshole when you were pretending to be an ANBU. I was going to have Yamato escort me to the girls after you dropped me off. Besides, it isn't your business what I do or who I fuck! We are not a couple and never have been! You don't own me, Kakashi Hatake!"

Kakashi glared at her and moved fast towards her. She darted back from him, keeping him away as best she could by trying to keep the island between them. "You are mine, Sarah!" he yelled as he blew. "Mine! It damn well is my business! You never should have kissed him! That was my kiss you gave away and I'm damn well going to get it back and burn away any memory of his lips on yours. It's time I do what I've wanted to do for quite a while now."

Her eyes widened as he then went to pull his shirt off. A squeal of terror left her as she turned to get away from him. Idiot, you can open portals.  Now is a good time for it!  She moved her hands quickly as she summoned her powers to open a portal, moving her hands fast as she darted away from him. His eyes narrowed as he saw her hands moving. He leaped over the island counter and grabbed her before she could complete the sequence, pulling her up tight against him and trapping her hands between them. He pressed her back against the wall while one of his hands buried in her hair, keeping her facing him even as she tried to push away from him.