Beautiful Wedding... Shinobi Babies

Melissa felt almost like crying as she looked at the beautiful work of art that Neo had made her hair into

Melissa felt almost like crying as she looked at the beautiful work of art that Neo had made her hair into.  Outside in the compound, the swell of voices rising were drifting up to the room overlooking the center of the compound below.  They had chosen to be married there rather than inside the village because it would be more comfortable for the number of former and present students that were expected to come, as well as all the instructors and others.  It would have cost a fortune to have it in an actual hall to accommodate everyone.  It had actually been Itachi that had suggested having it there.  Now that fall was upon them, the weather was warm but not hot.  It was actually a beautiful day outside as well and everything seemed to be coming together perfectly, as if the heavens had smiled upon the wedding.

She shifted her eyes over to where KK was standing, having arrived the night before via portal with Gaara.  She looked so beautiful in her burgundy dress.  She was the only one dressed as such as she would be walking her down the aisle to give her away to the groom.  Himawari was chasing Kiva around the room; the girl having flipped her skirt up and flashing Himawari's underwear to the whole room.  She looked like she was seriously going to kill the little girl but there was a glint of laughter in the older girl's face, saying that it was just fun for her.  They were both wearing the cutest rose gold and teal dresses, looking almost like ballerinas.  Himawari was going to be the ring bearer while Kiva was the flower girl.

  Himawari was going to be the ring bearer while Kiva was the flower girl

Both girls were full of energy, but Melissa adored them both so much.  It was fun watching them run around the busy room as the women all pulled themselves together.  She shifted her eyes over to where Sarah was sitting.  Her friend's eyes were on the activity below in the square and a smile was playing on her face.  Her sunburn was still quite noticeable but didn't look as bad as she had feared it would.

"Goodness, Melissa," Sarah said as she turned to look back at her.  "Your wedding looks like it could almost be as big as KK's in attendance!"

The girls all moved to the window, except for Max who was almost head locked by Neo when she tried to stand up.  "Don't you dare move now; I've just about got your hair done."

Max let out a long breath and eyed the group gathered by the window, "I would have to be the last one you were getting together."

Neo laughed, "You can see it in a second.  There all d-"