The Forest And The Sacrifice

Percy POV
Harry assigned us what to do. I'm glad I was assigned to fighting. I fought a lot. Harry himself disappeared upstairs. We all hurried to do our work. I went outside took out my sword. I figured at this point, it doesn't even matter anymore. I fought like I did tons of times before. I slashed, dodged, rolled, and stabbed. Every single Death Eater who dared to cross my way was cut down.

I summoned a hurricane beside me like I did in the first war. The Death Eaters widened their eyes. And that was the last thing they did. The wizards on Harry's side also raised their eyebrows in surprise. I ignored that though. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I searched for Harry. I felt him going towards the forest. I followed after him, being careful not to be seen.

        Harry got into a clearing and took off his cloak. I could see his face in the dim light. It was so horrible. Something I hope I would never see again. His face was blank yet determined.

So he knew he is going to die.

        He took out a small golden ball and pressed it against his lips. The ball opened and dropped a small, black stone. Harry gingerly picked it up. He turned the stone tree times in his palm and, to my surprise, three silvery transparent firgures appeared. I immediately recognized Aunt Lily. My mom always kept a photo of her and Lily by her bedside. They look equally pretty. The one standing next to her looks like Harry's twin as Sammy did for Leo. I suspected him to be uncle James. My mom had mentioned him a few times. She said he was a fun loving, mischievous guy, not unlike the Strolls. I could see the mischievous glint in his eyes. Beside Uncle James was a black haired man. I didn't know him though. Harry whispered something that made my heart stop, even though I knew it was going to happen.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.
"Dying? Not at all." James smiled.
"I'm so proud of you, Harry." Lily smiled warmly. Her smile strangely reminded me of my mom.
"Stay with me." Harry begged.
"To the very end." Lily smiled.

Harry dropped the stone on the ground. As if instructed, Aunt Lily, Uncle James and the black haired stranger disappeared. I could still feel their presence, but they were no where in sight. Harry put on his cloak and walked slowly to another clearing. My mind went blank as I followed behind Harry quietly.

We appeared in front of an army of Death Eaters. Two Death Eaters bowed before Voldemort.

"He is not here."

I could see the red eyes of the so-called Dark Lord waver in disappointment.

"I... thought he would come."
"And you're not wrong." Harry pulled off his cloak. My tears fell out of my eyes and dripped onto the cold, hard ground.
"Ahhh... Potter."
"NO! HARRY! NO!" a giant, who was tired to a tree, shouted. I didn't find that weird anymore. I just want treasure every moment that Harry's alive.
"Silencio!" someone pointed his wand at the giant. The giant made no more noise.
"So. It's just you and me again." Voldemort smiled evilly. Harry glanced at a glowing cage that contained a snake longingly. I guess he feels sorry that the snake is still alive.

        Fulfilling his last request, I pressured the water molecules in the cage. I concentrated and finally, the cage exploded and the snake fell dead. Voldemort let out an angry roar. He looked around, but he didn't see me. Harry did though. He saw my shoes. He sent me a grateful smile, which I smiled back in reply to.

"No! Nagini! Adava Kedavra!" Voldemort screamed.

        Harry did not raise his wand to defend himself. A blinding green light flashed and Harry fell down, dead. I stifled a sob. Love Harry as much as I love my sister. I can't bear to see him dead. Still, I stayed silent.

Voldemort did something weird. He toppled backwards and fell. The Death Eaters rushed to help him up but he raised a hand. He helped himself up and instructed.

"Narcissa. Go check if Potter's dead."

Narcissa rushed to check Harry's heartbeat. I saw her eyebrows widen just a fraction before falling back down. She pretended to check Harry's breathing.

"Draco. Is he alive?" She whispered.
"Yes." I saw Harry's mouth move.

Yes. YES! HARRY'S ALIVE! I wanted to do a victory dance. I celebrated in my head. I smiled to myself. I just hoped this Narcissa would keep it to herself.

"He... is... dead." Narcissa lied. I practically danced at her lying. I know, I know. You might think 'Why are you so happy that someone lied?' Well, because if Narcissa lied, then Harry will live.

The Death Eaters shot colourful lights at the sky. They celebrated for a moment.

"See? I have kill Potter." Voldemort boasted. "Crucio!"

Harry flew up then landed back down. I winced. Curse you, Voldemort. I hope Harry will kill you in the nastiest way!

"Potter is dead. Give him to Hagrid and have Hagrid hold him while we march to show them who won." the Dark Lord instructed.

Little did they know, how wrong they were.