My New Weird Cousin

Harry POV
        Today was as usual. I made breakfast as usual, cleaned the plates as usual and was locked in my room as usual. What was NOT usual was that unlike the last six years, this year, Voldemort was announced returned.
And my other 'cousin' is coming. How'd I know that? Well, I may have been eavesdropping on Aunt Petunia's conversation.

         So my 'cousin' is coming. You can't blame me for being suspicious. It's hard times in the wizard it world. I'll be nice to him. If I see anything suspicious, I'm using the Truth Potion that Professor Dumbledore left me.
Knock knock
          He's here. Naturally, the Dursleys were the ones opening the door and I was locked in my room.
I had to see him.
"Get down here, Potter!" Uncle Vernon shouted.
"Coming!"
          I got down stairs and took a good look at him. He looks nothing like a death eater. He had messy black hair, sea green eyes, and tan skin. I swear that he could've been my twin brother if only he had emerald green eyes and was around three centimetres shorter.
Opps, I got off track.
So anyways, the guy walked in and said hi. Honestly, I was surprised. He had a deep and smooth voice, unlike the old and raspy voice of an death eater.
He introduced himself as Percy Jackson.
Then I saw it.
He had a dark tattoo on his bicep.

That's it. I'm using the Truth Potion on him.

             It's finally the time. Percy and I was to share the same room. I offered him a glass of water with the Truth Potion. I notice that he was a bit hesitant to drink it. "It's not poisoned, you know." I spoke. Percy nearly jumped out of his pants. "Sorry. I guess it was too quiet before." He grinned sheepishly. "Yeah," I agreed. It was too quiet before.
Then, he gulped down the water as if his life depended on it.
"Woah! Slow down there! There is a tomorrow you know."
"I was just thirsty. I hate table manners."
I began to question him.