The Start Of The Quest

Harry POV
           Oof. Percy and I landed in a bucket of paint. More specifically, one leg in and one leg out. And the bucket is pretty big. While Ron was too busy cracking up, Hermione scolded him and pulled me and Percy out of the paint bucket.
"Owwwww..." Percy groaned. I also groaned. 

I got up and looked around. A flash of pain crossed my face. Ron just needed the bathroom.

         Once we've all chosen our rooms, we started to get settled. Percy went upstairs, Hermione went to the kitchen to make a proper dinner (we didn't eat anything at the wedding because of the death eaters), Ron's still at the bathroom. I took that time to head towards Sirius's bedroom. While getting to the bedroom, I passed a room with a sign on it.

It said Regulus Arcturus Black. RAB. How had I never notice this before?

I was about to call the rest of them here when I heard Percy shout, "HARRY!"

The three of us raced up another floor and saw Percy standing with Kreature.
"Harry! Who's Bellatrix?" he asked as soon as he saw me.
"There y-you are, P-Percy!" I panted. "What brings Kreature here?"
"Sooo... you know him? He said he's your servant but prefers to serve a person called Bellatrix. Who's Bellatrix?" Percy mumbled.
"Someone." Ron said angrily.
"It's ok, Ron. I can tell him." I assured him.
"Bellatrix is my godfather's cousin. She's a loyal death eater. Bellatrix killed my godfather, Sirius, when I was in Hogwart's fifth year. When I was fifteen." I responded.
"Sorry to bring that up, Harry." Percy said gently. I see no pity in his eyes but a flash of understanding, which I'm grateful for.
"I wanted to call you anyways. I know who RAB is."

         Ron and Hermione looks stunned and Percy looks confused. Oops... we forgot to tell him about the horcrux and the locket.