The Quest Talk

Percy POV
             After Harry, Ron and Hermione left, I started to re-bandage my wound. Ron had certainly done a bad job of it. I took off my shirt and unwrapped my bandage. When I was just about to re-wrap it, Mr. Weasley and werewolf walks in. Seriously! How do they all know the best time to come in?
"Hey Percy! I- oh..." Mr. Weasley trailed off as seeing how much blood I'm losing and my shirt off. All my scars are also apparent to him too.
"What are you doing here?" I ask suspiciously.
A werewolf. In this room! I watch him as I pulled out Riptide.

The werewolf and Mr. Weasley takes out his wand.

"Percy! What in the world are you doing?" Mr. Weasley questioned, eyeing my sword.
"Why is there a werewolf here?" I demanded.
"He might be a werewolf, but he's also a friend. And- how do you know he's a werewolf?"
"I fought them before. They tried to kill me and my friends."
"Understandable. But Remus here doesn't turn into a werewolf unless it's full moon."

I lowered my guard.

"Fine. If you say so." I gave up. I returned to bandaging my wound.

"Wha- ? How the heck did you get these scars?" the werewolf asks, looking a bit green.
"Hey guys. Uh, anyone know how to properly bandage a bandage?" I said uncomfortably as I grimaced as I wrapped it a bit too tight.
"Sure uh- yeah!" Mr. Weasley said.
The werewolf and Mr. Weasley helped bandage my wound. I would occasionally wince and grimace at the pain.
"There! All done!" Mr. Weasley informs proudly.
"Now, you tell me how you got those scars." the werewolf demanded.
"First, you've to to tell me your name. I know you're a werewolf and last time, they tried to kill me. What's your name?" I asked politely.
"Remus. Nice to meet you." He politely stuck out his hand. I took it and shook it.
"Percy, we need a talk about privacy. You can lock the door when you want." Mr. Weasley said strictly.
"Ok."
"Now, where did you get the sword? I never saw you with it before."
I showed him Riptide. Just then, Mrs. Weasley barged in.
"Arthur! Remus! Bill and Fleur are back!" she exclaimed.
"Why are they this late?"
"We'll ask them ourselves."

With that being said, they all left, leaving only me in the room. I, being an ADHD demigod, took out Riptide and start to fiddle with it. It has been quite the experience of meeting a nice werewolf.