I Hate My Darn Luck

Percy POV
After Annabeth and I left camp, I used my super speed. Yes, Hermes blessed me. All of the Olympians blessed the sevens and granted us a wish. I wished for Hestia and Hades have a throne on Olympus so they blessed me too. Poor Hades, who was standing behind my friends and me, was blasted with Aphrodite's pink fumes four times.

He spent the rest of the day telling the dryads that he wasn't interested.

Anyways, I finally got home, controlled my breath and knocked on the door. When the door opened two people was surprised.

"Percy!" My mom cried as she pulled me into a tight hug.
"Mom!" I said.
"What's all- Percy!" Paul said, clearly surprised.
"Paul!" I grinned.
Then I noticed.

My mom's stomach was super swollen. She was pregnant.
"So," my mom asked, "WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?! DONT YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? EIGHTH MONTHS, JACKSON, EIGHT MONTHS!" Paul and I grimaced at the shrieking. "Well," I started, "I have quite the story to tell.

        After I told my story (I skipped the part about Tartarus), my mom calmed down and demanded to see my legion tattoo. At least she didn't say anything. Together, we ate some cookies.
"Percy," My mom said.
"Yeah?"
"I want you to meet your cousins. They're at Britain but I still want you to meet them."
"Oh. Ok. When are we leaving?"
"Percy." Paul said, "We... well, we want to have our baby at New York sooooo....."
I suddenly understood. "So you want me to go by myself?" "Well we figured it wasn't the worst situation that you've been in." I mean, he wasn't wrong. The worst situation I've been in is only almost getting killed by the aurais.

Notice the sarcasm.

"Ok." I said, not even knowing why.
"Thank you Percy! Tell them hello for us!" My mom squeaked.
I know she loves me and just wants me to meet the rest of her family.
"So when will I be leaving?" I asked.
"June 30th." Paul answered.
And that, my friend, is how I got myself into another war. Another war I didn't prepare for.