The Art Of Mind Magic

Amaris was fucking livid.

Once the feast had finished and students began trickling back to their respective common rooms, Amaris found herself trailing behind an angry and disbelieving Harry as he trudged the way up to Dumbledores office.

Their journey had been in complete silence, bar a few scoffs Harry made, no doubt he was deep in thought.

Amaris was a Slytherin, and she was quite content with that. She would have liked to be placed in Gryffindor, so she had more of a chance to bond with Harry, but she knew them being in different houses wasn't the end of the world.
Though Harry didn't seem to share the same sentiment, and this pissed Amaris off greatly.

He didn't even know her, he had no right to judge her based on her robe color for fucks sake.

And after Dumbledore calmly confirmed Amariss's identity as Harry's twin sister, It only seemed to make the situation worse.

"She- she can't be my sister!"
Claimed Harry, as he gripped the edge of his chair in the headmaster's office.

Dumbledore placed his hands together on his desk, not a hint of mirth in his icy blue eyes.  "My child, you must accept this truth."

"But professor! she's a Slytherin!"

Amaris rolled her eyes and stood from the comfy red cushioned armchair she had been sitting in.
"I would appreciate it if you both would stop talking about me as if I am not here."

She looked at Harry,
"I'm your sister, I'm a Slytherin. Deal with it" she said smoothly, her face schooled into a neutral expression that so differentiated from the hurt she was feeling inside at her brother's rejection.

She felt a probe on her natural occlumancy  barriers, a cold-pressing on her mind. She turned in Dumbledore's direction and met his scrutinizing gaze. She decided this was a perfect opportunity to gain some blackmail on the man for later.

She dropped her occlumancy shields a tiny amount, just enough so that Dumbledore could feel her defences weaken and she could use it as a Distraction. In the split-second Dumbledore thought he had broken into her mind, she violently pushed her magic back against him, breaking his own occlumancy shields with little resistance.

; His memories flooded her head like a tidal wave, and she diligently sought through them until she found something worth knowing, something that would make the Great Albus Dumbledore fall from his golden podium the wizarding world had placed him upon.

She stopped on a certain few memories, Watching as they rapidly played within her mind with great amusement.

Dumbledore was young, and getting rather handys with a certain white haired  Dark Lord.

The information she had just required would become very, very fun to expose.

And with that,  Amaris drew from his memories and focused her attention back upon the now completely mortified Headmaster.
He knew what she had just done, what she had just seen, and there was no doubt about it.

She smirked as she saw his fists balled up and shaking in absolute rage, them still on top of the desk.  Yet making no move to speak, not having the words to say in the moment.

Harry just stood completely bewildered, having no idea what was going on between the two people in front of him

A moment passed as Amaris soaked in the expression on the old goats face.
"Goodnight, sir" Amaris chirped to Dumbledore before spinning on her heels and practically skipping out of his ornate office leaving both males intensely silent.

Lady of the Moon - H.POTTER TWINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara