The Actual Truth

Given name (s):    Clementine Lily Potter
                                   Amaris sól Manidottir

Birthdate (s) :         31st July 1980
                                   18th February 1800

Sex :                          Female

Parents
Lily Potter nee Evans
James potter

Ingrid Tyrdottir
Mani Mundilfarison

Living Blood relatives

  Harry James Potter
      Petunia Dursley nee Evans (muggle)
      Dudley Dursley (muggle)
Sirius Orion Black (blood adoption)

Godparents

Sirius Orion Black (imprisoned)
Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue (hospitalized for insanity)

Legal guardian:

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Heirships:

Most Ancient and Noble house of potter
(Duel heirship with Mr. H. Potter)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Black
(Elected by blood magic after blood adoption)

Most Ancient and Noble House of Gaunt
(by conquest)

Most Ancient and Noble house of Slytherin
(By conquest)

house of Ravenclaw
(by ancient lunar magic)

House of Peverell
(duel heirship with Mr. H. Potter)

Take note: duel heirships cannot continue into lordship. Once both heirs reach legal age, a dual between the two must commence. The winner takes lordship.

Blocks, traces, spells and binds

Complete obliviation and memory wipe
Magic core: 80% blocked
Magic control : 90% blocked
Natural legilimancy: 100% blocked
Natural occlumency : 90% blocked
Metamorphmagus (acquired when blood adopted by Mr. S Black): 100% blocked
Natural aging: 100% bound
Moon magic: 100% blocked (currently malfunctioning)
Parsel tongue: 90% blocked
Moon magic trace
General magic trace
General intelligence: 65% blocked
Seer abilities: 100% blocked
Mage sight : 100% blocked
Gryffindor loyalty spell
Albus Dumbledore loyalty spell
Light magic loyalty spell
Dark magic hatred spell

All blocks, traces, spells and binds administered under order of Mr A.P.W.B.D
1st November 1981

Vaults
C. Potter trust fund vault (restricted until C. Potter becomes of age)
Potter family vaults
J. Potter personal vault
L. Potter personal vault
Black family vaults (partially restricted until death or release of Mr. S. Black)
Slytherin Vault
Ravenclaw vault
Peverell vault
Gaunt vault

——————-

Clementines hands were shaking as she stared down at the paper. She had read it all, yet the words seemed jumbled up and made no sense to her at all. Two names? Two birthdates? How was that possible? And what's up with these weird spells and binding thingys some git named dumbledore placed on her? And a memory wipe?

Voicing her concerns "mr Sharpfang, exactly... how accurate is this test? Because none of this exactly makes any sense"

Anger lines deepened in his scabby forehead at the idea of the girl thinking gringotts tests were inaccurate, but that look vanished and was quickly replaced with an evilly pleased smile.

"Very accurate, Miss potter. Infact, it is impossible for them to be anything other than accurate; your blood insures it"

"Oh" she said just above a whisper.
"Could you explain it? Me having two birthdates and the spell thingalings, I mean"

"Ah yes, you are quite a mystery Miss Potter. The reason for your two sets of parents, birthdates, and names has been a common topic of speculation among the Gringotts Goblins ever since Dumbledore brought you here as a babe. However, we do not know the truth and frankly do not care enough to find out."
He paused

"The latter of your question though, I can answer. All spells, binds, blocks, and traces were placed on you under the order of dumbledore, 11 years ago. We do not know why, nor do we care. We can, however, remove them all and restore your memory"

She tended at this, what would happen if she got them all removed? Looking back at her parchment she read over the list again. Her magic control was blocked? And natural aging? She thought... if something was natural to her, surely it wouldn't be a bad thing. And this dumbledore character seemed very shady, especially if he was her legal guardian, meaning he had been the one to place her in that stupid fucking orphanage. And what possibly could have been so important to be forgotten that her year-old mind had to be completely wiped? It's not like babies have good memories, Clementine bet even a goldfishes memory would have been better than hers at that age.

"You can?" She asked

"We can do anything... for a price"
The account manager smirked.

"There is also the matter of your heirships. The only houses you can currently claim Ladyship over are Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gaunt.
You shall be able to claim heirship over the house of Black when Lord black dies.
And as you have probably already read, you are in duel heirship with Mr. Potter for both house potter and house Peverell; you will complete a duel when you turn 17, and that should decide who will gain lordship."

; Amaris thought over this, gaining the ladyship over Slytherin and Ravenclaw should help her succeed in protecting Hogwarts from the potential dangers of this year, and could no doubt help her gain allies.

"I'd like to claim my available ladyships, please"

Unedited
A/N Very short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next one, where we get to see Clementine's life really start to go bat shit crazy