The Evil Diabolical Masterplan

"Sir, do you always drag your female students in empty classrooms alone?"

Snape scowled at her horrid attempt at a joke before pulling out his wand and plastering his most threatening glare upon his ugly features.

"what game, Miss Potter, do you think you are playing?" he snarled. Amaris simply shrugged her shoulders dismissively and backed away to sit on a desk.

swinging her legs, Amaris looked back up to her professor and considered her options; she could simply ignore him and leave, it's not like he could force her to stay and answer to his prying. Or she could make a move, use Snape as a way to get insight into Dumbledore's schemes. Given the information she knew about the greasy-haired man, he was in love with Lily Potter, Amaris' mother. She didn't doubt that he would join her, help her in some sort of sad attempt to protect his dead loved child, if she told him the truth about Dumbledore; and even if that wasn't enough, Amaris knew she wasn't above threatening him to get what she wanted.

With a wave of her hand and a muttering under her breath, Amaris set up a silencing spell over the room and quirked her brow. "well it's definitely not Wizards chess, that's for sure." lightly chuckled Amaris before a blanket of mock seriousness coated her face.

"you want to know my evil diabolical masterplan, sir?" she picked at her nails in fake boredom as Snape grunted in response, too agitated at the insolent imp to speak but too curious to deny her offer.

"Well then, I'm going to need you to vow that everything said in this room stays in this room. The headmaster already knows I've got it out for him but that doesn't mean I want him to know that you know, you know?"

"Is this some sort of joke to you, brat?"

"You can't answer my question with a question, silly"

and the next thing Amaris knew, Snape was attempting to use legilimancy on her. No doubt tired of being talked in circles by a 12-year-old.

"Trying to read my mind isn't going to work, if anything it's rather stupid. Ask Dumbledore, he knows all about that... anyways, back to the important business-"

Snape cut her off snarkily, ignoring his shock at the pure solid magical wall built around his student's mind "What, pray tell, has the Headmaster done to warrant such hatred? Do not think I haven't noticed your snide remarks about him while on our little endeavour"

Amaris hopped down from the desk and began pacing slowly, tilting her head to the side, a small smirk playing at her lips. "I'm glad you asked"

Snape took a minacious step towards her, his wand grasped tightly by his side "Go on" he drawled and Amaris tilted her head back slightly in a short-lived laugh.

"Pay attention, Snapey. I already told you that if you want to know anything you're going to need to vow to silence"

Fuming at the endless nerve of Amaris, snape stood taller in outrage. How dare she speak to him like this, talk as if she were in any position to order him around. he didn't know what she was up to, but he was determined to find out, and on his terms, not hers. Never hers.

Amaris saw the cold fury burning in snapes glower as he seemingly grew taller. She knew that look, it was the look the matron would wear before sending her to the basement. it was the look of undeterrable ferocity that would usually end up in someone hurting Amaris. she needed to really let him know who was in charge here, if he had that look then he was obviously under the delusional impression that it was him.

she laid the situation on the table "Unless, of course, you would prefer me to obliviate you of all of this, because that is exactly what I plan to do should you turn down my proposal"

scoffing loudly, snape pointed his wand at her and snapped "Enough of this! You talk as if your threats hold any sincerity behind them. you are nothing but a bigheaded egotistical child. do you really think your words would scare me? If it weren't for Dumbledore-"

Hearing Dumbledores name being spoken, all signs of amusement left Amaris and she stiffly turned to face her professor, a murderous look in here green eyes. "That old man has done nothing but ruin me. do not even speak about myself and him in the same breath. I will allow your bullshit insults to my person but that-  that is one thing I will not stand for."

Amaris swept her arm out in front of her and had easily disarmed Snape, his wand flying straight into her outstretched hand. she spun it around her fingers and met eyes with snape just as he launched himself at her, reaching to get his wand back.

she used his wand to cast a powerful knockback jinx, sending him flying back and crashing into a desk, it smashing at the weight of his large frame being flung with such a force.

Amaris meandered to his form that lay groaning on a pile of splintered wood. She lazily examined his wand in her fingers before letting out a hum of approval at it. it could pack a punch for being the wand partnered to such an annoying wizard.

Snape tried to get up but was quickly shot with pertificus totalus, locking him still, completely unable to move from his position on the floor. he was only able to watch on as Amaris twisted her face and looked at him and sighed "you know, you could have saved both of us a lot of energy had you just agreed to my terms."

she took a few steps backwards to sit on one of the undamaged desks, once again swinging her legs reminding snape just how she was literal a 12-year-old, yet had managed to comprise him in a matter of seconds and how she seemed to talk like someone so much older. it baffled him but his rage at the situation completely outshone anything else he was feeling.

"breakfast starts soon and I'm really super duper hungry so to save time ill just show you what I had been planning on telling you. then afterwards, if you choose not to take a vow of silence then just know I can obliviate you. I will obliviate you."

Amaris cocked her head to the side " That good with you, Snapey? Oh right.. you can't talk" she laughed before entering snapes mind in the blink of an eye. she didn't bother to take a proper look through his memories, no doubt they would be all lonely moments of grief-stricken agony or endless hours of teaching students. instead, she focused her magic on pushing some of her own memories into his mind. Growing up in the orphanage, the abuse and bullying, Then the first meeting with Remus, the trip to Gringotts, the revelation of her memory wipe and magical blocks and how it was all down to Albus Dumbledore. She made sure to leave out any parts that mentioned her past life, her rebirth. that was something she would never allow anyone to know, it was too personal, too dangerous.

After a minute or two of intense mind magic, she retreated from his head and undid the binding spell on her professor. She leant back slightly as she studied his expression. he seemed flabbergasted, completely at a loss on what to do with the information he had just gained.

He looked up to meet Amaris' questioning gaze as she silently asked him of his decision..

"ill vow to silence, Potter." he spat, still angry. Snape got up and grabbed his wand from the floor where amris had placed it a few moments before, turning on his feet to assess the state of the classroom. "But you best not think I'm letting you off for attacking a teacher. Detention"

Amaris huffed in childish defeat before perking up to ask her new ally of something "one last thing.." she made puppy eyes at the potions master who was confused at the complete change of demeanour of his strange student.

"do you think you can get me some Polyjuice potion? pretty please"

UNEDITED

A\N : New chapter! woop woop. anyways I want to hurry up and get second year finished but there's a few more things I need to write before I can start wrapping it up. I didn't mean to drag it on for as long as I have but oh well. third year will be short but sweet... hopefully. Also, isn't Amaris so incredibly overdramatic? I didn't even mean for her character to be like this but the muse wants what the muse wants ig. TT