The Little Girls Bathroom

"a body"

Amaris held her breath. Had that little fucker really just asked her for a body? What did he even mean by that? Did he want her to get him a sacrifice? No way in the fiery pits of hell was she going to do that.

Slamming the wretched diary shut, Amaris fell back onto her bed with a defeated sigh and flung the diary across the room. She was far too pissed to try and continue their conversation.

But two things sparked a little amount of accomplishment within her...
Tom had helped her with the appearance changing problem- but he had also given her a a clue. The diary contained a fragment of his soul, and Amaris knew just the place to research such things.

—-

Theodore Nott had been awoken by a bad dream, and decided he may as well get up and do some early study in the common room. It's not like he could go back to sleep now, not after having that dream again.

He had been sitting on one of the black leather couches with his transfiguration book in his lap when that strange Potter girl came walking into the room. She was dressed and ready for the day despite it only being 4 Am.

There was something off about her, that he just couldn't figure out. He hadn't spoken a word to her since she came to Hogwarts and he wasn't planning on starting up a conversation now. So when she walked in, took a look around the green-lit common room and noticed him, he wasn't too pleased that she started making her
way over.

"Didn't expect anyone else to be down here so early?"Theodore said, breaking the silence as the strange girl took a seat on the couch opposite him.

"Well you know, I've got to do some research and I can't do that if I'm stuck in lessons all day" Amris stated, bending over to fix her laces that she had forgotten to tie before leaving her dorm.

Theodore turned back to his book but watched her from the corner of his eye. Her hair had changed, and perhaps her face too. Streaks of white ran through her once monotonous auburn hair and her skin seemed to be completely rid of any imperfections. Theodore wondered why she had changed but didn't bother asking, he didn't really care that much.

Standing up from her seat Amaris smoothed down her uniform to straighten out any crinkles before looking at Theodore. "I should probably get going, the shit I need to research is quite tricky"

Theodore scrunched up his nose at the use of muggle swears. "The library doesn't open for another 4 hours, Potter"

With a quirk of her brow, Amaris asked "who said I was going to the library? There are far better places to get information around here"

"The library is the only large collection of books within the castle. I get that you haven't been here for as long as the rest of us but that is basic knowledge."

Amris let out a chuckle and turned away "wrong" she let out in a sing-song voice. She turned her head in the confused boys' direction "come on then, Nott, I'll show you"

Theodore had been reluctant to join Amris at first, but his curiosity had obviously gotten the better of him.
She was going to take him down to the chamber and to the private library she found while exploring a few days ago. It seemed to have a lot about dark magic and Amaris knew this was her best bet at finding out how to destroy the dairy.
And she had been planning on outing herself as Lady Slytherin to the other Slytherin students for a while now, what could be a better way than taking one of them down to the chamber.

Stood in the corridor, just in front of the girl's bathrooms was Theodore Nott and Amaris Potter.