𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"

Start from the beginning

"Did Sendo said anything before he died?" Naoto said. I told him that it's the same thing as the last time he died. Come to think of it, what was Hanma doing there anyway?

"So in the end, we couldn't change anything..." Naoto said. "Everything that we tried is useless. You can't just change fate."

"You're wrong, Naoto!" I responded. "Saving Draken didn't save anything, because that wasn't the reason Toman turned evil in the first place."

I told him that when Hina died at the place, I understood something as I watched the flames rise.

"We've got to get to the root of this!" I told Naoto, to which he asks about the root. I also told him that Toman must be destroyed, so I will become the leader of Toman to do this.

Amused by this plan, Naoto laughs about it, but I reply that I am serious, as I will do anything to save Hinata. Naoto thanks me for cheering him up, due to the unfeasibility of my plan. Why does he have to say stuff like that in the end?

But I wondered, how come saving Draken-kun lead to all this happens? I mean, with Draken-kun and Mikey-kun around, there's no way that Kisaki could worn his way in, right? Meaning, there's no reason for Toman to get this bad with Draken-kun around?

Right...?

2 months later...

October 20th, 2017 (Friday), Evening

It's been two months since Hina's death, or almost three months? Whatever.

Until today, Naoto had not contacted me since the funeral, to the point that I was worried about him. But today he decided to message me.

The message said to meet at Tokyo Detention Center. Right now, I arrived outside of the center, waiting for him. Hope that he has found some info.

Naoto then arrived, greeted me. He proceeds to bring me to the center, where we strike a conversation, as we head to the visitation booth.

"You haven't contacted me since the incident, so I wondered what's up?" I asked. "Isn't this a prison? Why are we here then?"

"Well, when I did my research, I discovered that Ken Ryuguji is not part of the current Toman. That being said, there was also no record of his death. But I couldn't find him, no matter how hard I researched, until now." Naoto said.

"Ken Ryuguji is on death row."

Draken's on what now? But before I can respond, a certain guy walked in, sitting down on the other side of the booth. He looks like Draken, except that he's bald now.

"Long time no see, Takemitchy." he said. "Glad you're doing all right."

Draken-kun...

I can't believe this. Draken-kun murdered someone? But he wouldn't do such a thing, right?

"So, what is it?" Draken said after Naoto introduced himself to him.

"I...I didn't know that you had committed murder and been condemned to death." I said.

"What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken-kun? And what happened to Toman?"

"..."

"Takemitchy." he said. "I don't regret what I did, and being here is just what I deserve."

"Toman ended up like this, because of me."

"Because I didn't stop that one guy."

"That one guy?" I said. What did he mean?

Draken-kun then reflects on the Toman back in middle school, which he believes was better, as they had fun, and it meant everything to him. He reiterates that he has no regrets, and would still have lived that way if given a second chance.