Chapter 29: Ending or not?

The next morning, you woke up by the luminous sunlight, through the windows, lighting up the entire Hospital Wing. Blaise was alse awake and sat by your side.

-How are you today? Blaise aked.

-Much better. You? You asked.

-I'm feeling great.

-Since both of you are feeling good, you can return to your everyday activities. Madam Pomfrey said.

-Great. Thank you. Blaise replied.

You and Blaise left the Hospital Wing and went to your dormitories, to get changed into your robes. A bit later you went upstairs to the Great Hall to get breakfast. You sat with Grabbe, Goyle and Pansy. Suddenly Draco appeared and sat next to you, seperating you from Blaise. You got shocked, as Draco hadn't joined you for breakfast in a while.

-So how are you two feeling? Pansy asked.

-Much better. You replied.

-Same. Blaise replied.

-Honestly Blaise what you did at the match the other day was brilliant. Goyle said.

-Come on stop. I just did what a good friend would do. Blaise replied.

-Bludgers are really after you Ariana. Grabbe said.

-Yeah do they have a crush on me or something? You said.

Everyone started laughing. Even Draco laughed a bit. After you finished with your breakfast you all headed to potions class with Slughorn. His lessons never failed to fascinate you. Professor Slughorn had one potion on display to show you. You were sitting with Blaise, talking about thr potion, wondering what it could be. You could see Draco with the corner of your eye, looking at you curiously. You thought it was your imagination but when you looked again his facial expression hadn't changed. A but later he walked in the classroom.

-Does anyone know what potion this is? Professor Slughorn asked.

-It's a memory potion. It improves the drinker's memory, boosting their mental cognition. Hermione answered.

-Very well miss Granger. 15 points to Gryffindor. Professor Slughorn said.

Gryffindors cheered for her. Hermione is really the brightest witch of her age.

-Today I will be teaching you to brew a Memory Potion. If your marks on the last exam are any indication, many of you could use this potion. Be aware, however, that using such potions during my exams will get you expelled. Professor Slughorn said.

Everyone started laughing. Everyone was paying extra attention on professor Slughorn. The ingredients he used were familiar to you, except one called Galanthus Nivalis. You were noting every step he took on making the potion. You weren't going to use it for the exams, but it was a potion that you wanted to remember.
The brewing time was quite long. It took him two hours and fifteen minutes to finish the potion. When it was ready, it's was golden in colour. When he finished you took one last look of the potions consstency and colour and left the classroom. As you were walking along the corridor talking with Blaise, Draco grabbed your hand.

-Baby can we talk later? Draco asked.

-Yeah sure Draco. Your replied.

-Okay meet me at noon at the Astronomy Tower.

-Okay babe.

Then you walked off with Blaise. You weren't expecting that at all. Especially after everything that had happened.

-So what do you reckon he wants? Blaise asked.

-I dunno. He is acting very odd. You replied.

-Well at least he isn't ignoring us.

-Yeah that's true. I don't know I think in class he was looking at us kind of bizzare.

-Really? Well that's weird.

-Yeah. I though I was just seeing things, but I looked again and I wasn't. I don't know maybe I just imagined it.

-Maybe. When you two talk, I am waiting to hear what happened.

You went outside at the Courtyard and found a quiet spot to study. You spent a couple of hours studying, with breaks of course in order to relax a bit. It was almost noon so you took your books and left for the common room. You went to your dorm and left the books on your bed. Then you left the dungeons and headed up to the Astronomy Tower. After a lot of staircases you finally reached the top. You waited a moment in order to catch your breath. You looked around for Draco and saw him outside, looking at the sunset.

-Hey babe. You said.

-Ari come here. Draco said and kissed you.

-It's beautiful here.

-Yeah and it's the perfect place to clear your mind.

-True, it is very peaceful.

-Are you feeling better? You know after what happened at the quidditch match.

-Yes I'm feeling much better.

-I'm happy to hear that. I really do owe Blaise for protecting you like that.

-Come on Draco, you are exaggerating. Blaise just did what a good friend would do.

-Yeah I agree. But is he only a friend to you?

-Ugh what do you mean Draco? You asked him, confused.

-I mean do you see him only as a friend? Or do you have feelings for him?

-No of course I don't! In case you forgot, you are my boyfriend and I only have feelings for you! No matter how left out you have me from your life and how wrong you've been treating me. You said angrily.

-Oh now you are going to blame me? Go to Blaise then, since he treats you right. Draco replied on an even more angry tone.

-So you want to end everything?

-No I am not saying that. But maybe it's the best for you. I don't want you to gey involved with the things I am. I don't want you to be in danger. Draco said with tears filling his eyes.

-Draco you know I love you and I want to be with you throughout everything good and bad. But this can't work out, if you continue like this. I don't know how to deal with this. You replied crying.

-I know Ari, you are absolutely right. I can't deal with everything and this had ended up effecting my relationship with you. It's my fault I let it take over me.

-I can't understand though one thing.

-What?

-What's Blaise have to do with everything?

-Well you see, after the match, at night I went to the Hospital Wing to visit you. And I saw you hugging Blaise and I dunno I blurred, I felt jealous. I felt like I was losing you.

-Because I hugged Blaise?

-Yes...

-Blaise is my friend, you know that. He is like my brother.

-I know you're right. I just lost it for that moment.

-You get jealous so easily Draco.

-It's because I'm afraid that I will lose you darling.

-You will lose me if you continue acting like that.

-Will you stay with me? No matter what happens?

-Yes Draco of course I will.

Draco held your hand and led you downstairs. You walked along the deserted corridors. Suddenly you stopped at a blank wall. Draco stood still for a second and closed his eyes. Then the wall opened right in front your eyes. Then it hit you. It was the Room of Requirement. He held your hand and you walked inside.