Chapter 3: The Quidditch World Cup

You were falling down from the sky until you hit the ground. Well actually Draco hit the ground, you fell on him. Your face was inches apart from his. You two looked at each other, your heart was beating fast and you started to feel really akward. After a few seconds, you stood up on your feet, and helped Draco to stand up too. In comparison to you, Mr.&Mrs. Malfoy had landed without and problem.

You set off across a deserted moor, unable to make out much through the mist. After some time, you could see the gostly shapes of hundreds and hundreds of tents, rising up the gentle slope of a large field. When you reached the field there was a man and Mr. Malfoy paid him. After that you followed Mr.Malfoy into the field. You could see tents everywhere, the field was packed with people, there even were people in the air flying on the brooms, bulgarian and irish flags were everywhere. At some point you stopped. The tent you stopped at looked different from the others. It wasn't made of simple fabric but from black colored silk and at it's entrance it had two medium-sized statues of peacoks. But the tent was still very small, how could four people fit inside, you thought. Mr.&Mrs. Malfoy went inside, so did you and Draco. When you entered, it was anything else but small. It was big and spacious! It even had a kitchen and everything, even furniture. It had pretty much everything a normal house would have. For a tent it was quite luxurious.

-Like our tent kids? Mr. Malfoy asked.

-Yes it's brilliant!! you and Draco replied at once.

-Me and Lucius will go and meet some people from the Ministry. We will come and pick you up later when the match is to begin. Narcissa said.

Then Mr.&Mrs. Malfoy left. You and Draco went to the kitchen to make something to eat. You decided to make something simple like scrambled eggs  and french toast. You two had much fun cooking together. Draco was nonstop teasing you, so of course you did the same to him. You managed to cook, but you made a little bit of a mess in the kitchen. After you ate, you cleaned up the mess you've made.

-Darling you are a great cook. Did you know? Draco told you.

-And you are great mess maker did you know? You replied laughing.

-You like that though about me Ariana, don't you?

-Of course I do.

Then Draco came up to you and gave you a hug. He was so sweet sometimes. Well at least to you he was. A bit later Mr.&Mrs. Malfoy came by and picked you up.

As you approached the stadium, you were mesmerized. It was massive, round and open on the top. It was full, packed with fans. The sky was colored in green and red colors by the fireworks. Fans were already cheering for the teams. As you were going up to find your seats at the Ministers Box, you spotted Harry, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Weasleys. You waved at them with a smile (since you were friends with them) and they greeted you back. Draco on the other hand, didn't lose the chance to brag about their personal invitation from the minister of magic. Seconds after Draco told them that, Mr. Malfoy hit him with his cane and told him not to brag. At that point you got very annoyed. You looked at Draco and held his hand. How could his father treat him like that, you thought. That could explain though why he is acting the way he is. You continued to move around until you found your seats at the Ministers Box. Cornelius Fudge was there and some other people from the ministry most of whom you didn't know. Then the match began! Fans started cheering even louder! The Irish and the Bulgarians both did brilliant entrances! Everything was happening so fast! Your eyes though were focused on Victor Krum, the bulgarian teams seeker, known as the best seeker in the world. He was excellent, everyone was.
The game came to an end, when the irish teams seeker got the snitch. It was a brilliant game. The best you had ever seen in your life! This was definitely an experience you would never forget.

Mr. Malfoy stayed with the Cornelius Fudge and some other people from the ministry. You and Draco went with Narcissa back to the tent. When you arrived, you and Draco sat on the bed and just started to discuss about the match. After some time you started to feel that something was wrong. At first you ignored it and continued your conversation with Draco. Your though feeling proved to be right when you heard screaming from outside. You jumped off the bed and went straight outside to see what was happening! Draco followed you. You went out off the tent and saw Death Eaters, vandalizing everything, people were running and screaming. You froze. Draco called his mother. She seemed scared too, fear was drawn on her face.

-Kids get your stuff now and follow me quickly! She said loudly.

She took both you and Draco by your hands, so you wouldn't get lost. You run as fast as you could, while bumping on others. The way back to the portkey was long and you were feeling tired from running. But you couldn't stop to rest, unless you wanted to jeopardize getting lost or even worse harmed. After some time you finally reached the portkey. You touched it and then you were back at the field the carriage had left you. The carriage was still there.

You went in the carriage and it went up to the sky. During your way back to the Manor none of you spoke at all. Draco seemed rather freaked out and Narcissa rather skeptical. You had a feeling that Lucius was with the Death Eaters. But if this was to happen then why did they invite you, you could have gotten hurt. And Draco, this was not safe for him either. Judging by the look though of Narcissa, she didn't seem to know that this was to happen, or she was not perfectly informed maybe. You still couldn't fully proccess what had happened, you were in a state of shock. The only thing you were sure about is that, nothing really made sence. The dead silence continued throught all the journey. As you were flying, you felt the cold night breeze and you remembered the dream you had the other day. You had seen Death Eaters. Could this possibly mean something? Could your dream be related to what happened? Or maybe it was just a weird coincidence? you wondered.