Chapter 2: The Malfoy Manor

As you were travelling, you were looking through the window, the sky was painted in the most beautiful colours. You never had watched the sunset like this before. It was, in one word, magical. You felt a light breeze coming through the window. That light breeze combined with the birds song made you feel very relaxed and get lost deep in your thoughts. You started to wonder how Dracos parents actually are like. You knew his father was a death eater, so you weren't expecting much from him. You had though seen him once on your second year and he was cunning, yet you were a bit intimidated by him. But you didn't know anything about his mum. You started to feel a bit anxious, since you wanted to make a good impression. At some point you started to feel that you were going down. Soon enough the carriage touched the ground. You went out off the carriage and witnessed a long pathway, with high bushes on the sides and at the end of the path, a big Manor. You took your things and slowly headed to the Manor.

When you reached the Manors entrance, your anxiety startes to grow even bigger. You stood still for a minute, took a deep breath and knocked the door. Quickly the door opened and Draco hugged you tight.

-I missed you so much Ariana. Welcome! Draco said.

-Me too Draco! The place looks amazing. You replied.

Then you saw Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy standing in front of you and you felt even more nervous.

-Uhm I am Ariana Stones, nice to meet you.

-Welcome Ariana. I am Narcissa and this is Lucius. It is a pleasure to meet you. Mrs. Malfoy said.

-Nice to meet you Ariana. Mr. Malfoy said.

-Thank you! It is very nice to meet you too. You replied.

-Why don't you two go upstairs. Oh and Draco show Ariana her room. I will call you when dinner is ready. Mrs. Malfoy said.

-Okay mother. Draco replied.

Draco took your stuff with his one hand and held your hand with his other hand, showing you the way. For a weird reason when Draco was holding your hand, you felt something tickling in your stomach. Draco showed you your room. It was very nice and aesthetically pleasing. The walls were painted in light grey, with patterns on them. The lights and furniture were all vintage and the bed was big with curtains on the sides.

-Draco it's very nice thank you so much!
-I am glad you like it darling. Draco replied. Do you want to see my room?

-Yeah sure!

The two of you went to Dracos bedroom it had a similar style and it was amazing as well. Draco sat on his bed and you sat next to him. You started to talk about everything that happend during the summer. As you were talking, this weird feeling in your stomach wouldn't go away. But you ignored it anyway and continued talking with Draco. At some point Draco came even closer to you, and hugged you.

-I missed you so much this summer darling. Draco said.

-Aww Draco me too. You hugged him even tighter.

After a couple of minutes you hear a knock on the door. The door opened and it was Dracos mum. She told you to go downstairs because dinner was ready.

You both headed to the living room. There was a big rectangle shaped table, filled with delicious looking food. Dracos parents were already seating at the table. Draco pulled your chair and you sat down. Then he did too.

-Hope you enjoy the food Ariana. Mrs. Malfoy said.

-I'm sure I will, it looks delicious Mrs. Malfoy. You replied.

-Please call me Narcissa.

-O-okay! You smiled at her.

At that point you started to eat. The food was great. It was literally everything you liked best. You were sure Draco had told his mum about your preferences. While you were eating the was no akward silence. You we talking about school and everything. Until Mr. Malfoy brought up another topic, still though related to school.

-So, while I was at the Ministry the other day, I learned something interesting from Barty Crouch. I am not really supposed to tell you two though. But I shall say that this year will be an interesting one. Lucius said.

-What do you mean Mr. Malfoy? You asked.

-Hogwarts has been chosen to hold one very exciting Tournament. You will find out more when you arrive there.

-Yeah better not say more father, you will ruin the surprise. Draco said.

-So since we are all done eating, why don't you two go upstairs. You should propably rest well for tomorrow. Oh and Ariana if you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up. Narcissa said.

You and Draco went upstairs. It was pretty late so you decided that it is better to sleep. Draco ascorted you to your room.

-Sweet dreams darling. Draco said.

-Goodnight Draco.

He gave you a hug and kissed your forehead. Then he left. So you lied on the bed and soon enough you fell asleep.

You didn't have the most peaceful sleep though. You saw a dream. But not a good one. [The nightmare] You were looking from above a huge maze, some people were trapped inside of it. You couldn't see clearly what was happening though, because the maze was covered with fog. Then all of a sudden, blueish lights came out of the maze and everything went blur. After that you saw something like a graveyard. You could see people there, around 8 maybe, some of them were definitelly death eaters. One of the mans figures though really caught your attention, since he was scary looking. It seemed like this man, wasn't really alive before, as though he had just come back to full form. Then it hit you, it was He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named! Soon enough you felt like falling from the sky.

You immediatly woke up, shaking, feeling absolutely terrified. Draco was sitting next to you. You looked at Draco, your eyes filled with fear, he hugged you tight and you started crying.

-What wrong honey?? Draco asked.

-N-nothing it was a just really bad dream. You replied.

-Do you want to tell me more about it?

-N-no I honestly don't. You responded.

-Well uhm I don't want to force you telling me if you don't feel like it. Anyway I just came to wake you up darling. You better start getting ready. We shall be leaving soon.

Draco wiped the tears off your eyes and kissed your forehead. You felt safe in his arms. Then he left to get ready. You decided to forget about the nightmare, at least for now and get ready for the World Cup. You didn't want a nightmare to ruin your mood and crash your excitment.

You washed your face, had a bath and got dressed up. You wore a cute midi black dress with matching ankle boots. You took your handbag and went downstairs. Draco and Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy were waiting for you. Draco approached you and said "wow you look great". You blushed and thank him.

-We shall be leaving kids, we don't want to be late. Mr. Malfoy said.

You and Draco nodded and went outside. You went in the carriage and you sat next to Draco. As you were flying, air was coming through the window, making you feel relaxed, so relaxed that you fell asleep on Dracos shoulder. Just a bit before you landed, you woke up. Then the carriage touched the ground. You went out and started walking until you reached an old boot.

-Everyone touch the boot, it's a portkey! Mr. Malfoy said.

So you all did. Soon enough you started spinning around and flying.

-Leave the boot everyone! Now! Mr. Malfoy shouted.

You all left the boot and were falling down from the sky.