Chapter 22: Slughorns Christmas Party

-Hey Ariana. Still reading? Blaise asked.

-Oh yeah, I got absorved and lost track of time. You replied.

-You didn't attend Charms, did you?

-Oh I totally forgot that I had charms today. Could you give me notes and the homework?

-Of course. Anyway while I was in class an idea popped in my head and I thought that you may like it.

-What is it?

-So I was thinking, since we both don't have dates for Slughorns party tomorrow, do you want to go together? You know as friends.

-Yes I'd like that a lot Blaise.

Blaise smiled and sat next to you.

-I'm quite curious what is so interesting in this book that you have been reading potions for so many hours. Blaise said.

-I could tell you everything if you are not too bored. You replied.

-No I'm not. Tell me everything, I'm all ears. Then I can explain you professor Flitwicks lecture.

-Yes that would be great Blaise.

Blaise was listening carefully to everything you told him about ingredients used in potions making you didn't know about, new techniques and even side effects of some potions. He was giving you the attention that Draco was incapable of giving you the last couple of months. He was even asking you questions and brought some extra potions books his parents had gotten him to read. Some time later Blaise told you everything you needed to know about charms lecture with every detail. It was getting late and the time for the feast was approaching so you headed upstairs to the Great Hall. As soon as you sat down, food popped up on the table. Friday feasts were your favorite since there was an extra dose of desserts. After devouring the chocolate cake and caramel pudding you, Blaise and Pansy left and went back to the common room. You sat by the fireplace to get warm since it was quite cold because of the snow. Pansy was left you after some hour as she was tired from reading all day. A bit later you and Blaise went to sleep too.

The next morning got you in a great mood. You woke up by the morning breeze coming from an open window in the dorm. You slowly opened your eyes as you heard footsteps. As soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Draco coming in with a bouquet of red roses.

-Happy two year Anniversry my love. Draco said, pressing his lips on yours.

-Happy Anniversary baby. You replied with a huge smile on your face.

-These are for the most amazing woman I am lucky to have in my life. They are not as beautiful as you Ariana but they are your favorite.

The smile drawn in your face now couldn't get erased after hearing these beautiful words from Draco. You felt that Dracos usual behavior came back even for just now. Draco put the roses in a vase and casted Aquamenti to fill it with water. You changed in some warm clothes and went to the Great Hall. After having breakfast you went for a little trip at Hogsmeade village. You cosily closeted in Madam Puddifoot's teashop to enjoy some hot tea accompanied by a variety of biscuits. For the first time after months you and Draco spend some time like a normal happy couple. You were talking and enjoying your time together. You saw him laughing genually with his heart, making jokes. You tried a variety of teas with different flavors and herbs, acting like judges to decide which one was the best. Apple and cinammon was the winner. After having a nice time together you went back to the castle and snuggled at the couch by the fireplace. Time flied as you were in Dracos embrace and it was time to get ready for Slughorns party. You went to your dorm to get ready. You wore a short red dress that reached your knees. It had a nice sparkle on it making it look really shiny and perfect for a christmas party. You went back to the common room to show Draco your dress but he was gone. You stood still for a minute, your smile vanished from your face. You knew that all good things don't last for long. Apparently he went back to his disappearing habbit. You heard someone coming from the guys dorm. It was Blaise.