Chapter 30 : The Vanishing Cabinet

You walked inside the Room of Hidden Things. It was full of artifacts. You were wandering around the room. You stopped in front of a cabinet. The cabinet was exactly the same as the one you had seen at Borgin and Burkes.
Draco took a deep breath and looked the cabinet. He opened the cabinet and put a small box inside. Then he said something like an incitation, the words of which were "Harmonia Nectere Passus". He opened the cabinet and the box was gone. Then he said the incitation again and opened the cabinet. The box was there. He took out the small box and put it back to were it was. You were rather confused. All that act seemed very bizzare and nonsence to you.

-What is this now Draco? A magic show? You asked.

-No. It's a Vanishing Cabinet. Draco replied.

-Yeah I know what it is.

-How do you know?

-I remember my dad telling me about them. You lied in an attempt to cover up what you previously said.

-Oh really? I had no idea.

-And what are you doing with this vanishing cabinet exactly?

-I've been mending it.

-May I ask why should you do such thing? Because not many students spend their free time on mending old cabinets.

-It has a twin in Borging and Burkes, they form a passage.

-Yeah so? Why you're doing this?

Draco didn't say anything. He looked you and took a deep breath. He slowly lifted up his sleeve. You froze. You remembered that nightmare you had some time ago, as well as Harrys suspicions. You looked at his deathmark and didn't move at all. You were standing there completely speechless and frozen. You didn't know what tk say. Draco looked you in the eyes and came closer to you. You took a step back. Draco didn't attempt to take any step closer to you. You needed some space for a minute to process what you had just witnessed. You had it in the back of your mind that this was a possibility but you didn't want to believe it. Draco approached you again and hugged you. He hugged you tight and started crying.

-I'm sorry Ariana. Draco said sobbing.

-You are a Deatheater now? What? When? Why? Have you lost it? You asked in shock.

-I didn't have a choice. After what happened last year with my father, he said that if I didn't do it he would kill me.

-Do what Draco? You asked.

-Kill Dumbledore.

You didn't reply anything. You just didn't kow what to say anymore. You were in shock. But you had a feeling that there was even more things than this.

-I didn't want you to know anything because I was afraid and I still am, that you will get involved with the situation and get in danger. Draco said.

-Draco this is serious. You can't do this. You can't just kill Dumbledore. You said.

-You don't understand, I have to do this. Or else he is going to kill me. Draco said sobbing.

-Draco you are no assasin. This is not you.

-I have no choice Ariana.

-Yes you have. Don't do this.

-I have already tried killing him. But in vain.

-What do you mean?

-Remember Katie Bell? That necklace was for Dumbledore. That bottle of liquer professor Slughorn, was intended to be a gift for Dumbledore.

-No, it can't be.

-I know it's a lot to take in but that's the truth. At least most of it.

-Oh so there's more?

-Something yes. But it's best that this no one knows.

-Okay Draco whatever. This is way too far fetched. And you are still keeping things away from me.

-Can we just move forward from this situation baby? I need you by my side. I don't want to be alone anymore.

-You know I will always be by your side. But you can't expect me to also agree with your actions. Especially when you are planning to murder someone and who knows what else.

-You don't understand. I have no choice.

-I know you are afraid Draco but I don't think Voldemort really expects a teenage boy to kill a wizard with such powerful as Dumbledore.

-From what I know he expects me to do exaclty this. I am his chosen.

-Really you are his chosen? How? He is literally threatening you to kill you if you don't do what he wants you to.

-Yoy have a point. But I'm afraid. I want to live my life. Our life together.

-You will. We will Draco.

-Will you stay with my until the end?

-Until the very end.

-I love you Ari.

-I love you too Dray.

Draco hugged you tight and kissed you softly on the lips. It felt like you were in his embrace for hours. Like he didn't want to let go of you. You stayed at the astronomy tower until late at night. Just sitting on the wooden floor. You were in his arms, gazing the night sky. It was the most beautiful feeling. Some time later you left and headed back to the common room. No one else was there, except Blaise.

-Is everything fine? Blaise asked.

-Yes. You replied.

-Blaise I need to talk to you about some things. Draco said.

-Of course. I'm all ears. Blaise replied.

-Baby can you stay with us? Unless you are tired and want to go to sleep. Draco said.

-I will stay with you. Your replied.

Blaise looked at you and smiled. He was happy that after a long time you were finally good together. His smile though slowly fainted as Draco was telling him everything he had told you. He was shocked to say the least. His eyes were filled with fear and concern. When Draco finished telling the story there was a long pause. For a couple of minutes Blaise wasn't saying anything. He was at loss of words.

-I may not agree with you doing all these and I find them wrong in every extent, I'm here for you Draco. This is a very hard situation to be in and it's even harder when you are alone at all this. I won't leave you alone. I'm here for you for anything you want. I am by your side.

-Thank you Blaise so much. You have no idea how much better I feel now that I talked to both of you. It's difficult going through this alone. Draco replied.

-We are here for you Draco. We will stay with you until the end.

You stayed at the common room together until late at night just enjoying the time together. Later Blaise when to the dormitory and soon you and Draco followed. You didn't go back tk your dormitory though, but the boys dormitory. Draco lied on the bed and you lied on his chest. Draco kissed your haid and played with your hair until both of you fell asleep.