Chapter 19: Moaning Myrtles Cry

As you were half asleep, you felt a soft touch on your shoulder. You slowly opened your eyes. It was Blaise. You were expecting Draco to wake you up since you have slept in his arms last night. You weren't surprised though since the last months he had made a habit of disappearing.

-Hey Ariana? What are you thinking? Blaise asked.

-Nothing, why? You asked in reply.

-Well you were looking at the wall, not paying any attention to me.

-Oh sorry I got distracted. You lied.

You got dressed and left for class since you had overslept. The next few days you decided to dig in deeper to that weird room that once Draco got in it vanished. Later in the week you met with Harry, Ron and Hermione at the Astronomy Tower to discuss on that. Maybe together you would figure out what was up with that room.

-So if I understood correctly. You took polyjuice potion and turned unto your cousin, followed Draco and saw him standing in front of a wall, then the wall opened, he entered the room and the wall closed again? Ron asked.

-Yeah exactly. You replied.

-You shouldn't have done that Ariana, there were many things that could have gone wrong. Hermione said.

-Yeah but nothing bad happened. You replied.

-Wait a second. You said that the wall formed some sort of gate and then it just vanished? Harry asked.

-Yes. You replied.

-He must have entered in the Room of Requirement. Don't you remember? We used to use it last year for D.A.. Harry said.

-Maybe that's also why he's been disappearing from the Marauders Map and you can't spot him. Ron said.

-Oh yeah the Room of Requirement doesn't appear on the map. It wouldn't be possible since it's something like a secret room of Hogwarts. Hermione noted.

-That must be it then. You said.

-There's still though one major question. What is Malfoy doing at the Room of Requirement? Ron questioned.

-Well I can't imagine of anything. I mean we used it because we needed to fight against Umbridge. What Draco could possibly be in need of? Hermione said.

-Maybe he needs an isolated place to practice his curses and plot his death eater plans. Harry said.

-There he goes again. You said.

-After all these months you are still in denial Ariana? Harry said in an angry tone.

-No but I still feel this is a bit far fetched. You replied.

-Don't you think though that he looks different, Draco. Almost ill. Hermione noted.

-Who would understand the difference. Harry said.

-Knock it off Harry. You replied.

-Whatever he is doing at the Room of Requirement is not going to be for good though. Ron said.

You all agreed to that and left back to your houses. Two days past and you didn't talk about that matter. It was Friday. When you finished your classes you sat at the Great Hall to eat lunch. While you were eating, you had your books next to your plates, reading a a bit. You remained silent. Some time later Harry broke the silence with an unexpected idea.

-Why don't we do something more interesting than studying? Harry said.

-Like what? Hermione replied, glaring at him.