Chapter 5: Back to Hogwarts

Before you noticed it you had arrived at London. You walked for a couple of minutes until you reached Kings Cross Station. You went all together until the wall of platform 9¾. Narcissa hugged you both and left you.

-Ladies first. Draco said.

-What a gelntleman. You replied.

You both got passed the wall and witnessed the Hogwarts Express. Hogwarts was like a second home to you, so you felt that soon you'd be home. You left your trunks and went in to find your seats. You two sat alone. After some minutes the train started to move. Your journey had begun. As you and Draco were discussing about how the new year would be and what kind of tournament would take place this year at Hogwarts, you leaned towards Draco, placing your head on his shoulder. Draco put his hand around your shoulder.

-Are you feeling comfortable darling? He asked.

-Yeah a lot. You replied.

Most of the trip you slept on Dracos shoulder. His hand was starting to feel numb and shore but he didn't want to wake you up since he found the way you were sleeping on his shoulder very cute. Some time passed and you woke up. You rubbed your eyes and saw Draco looking outside the window. As soon as he realized that you had woken up, he put his hand lower, holding your waist.

-Did you sleep well darling? Draco asked.

-Yeah you make a great pillow. You replied.

You put your head back on Dracos shoulder. He looked at you and smiled. Soon enough you had arrived. Everyone started to go outside, so did you. On your way to the carriages you saw Blaise, Grabbe, Goyle and Pansy. You went on the same carriage and just talked a bit about your summer. When you arrived at Hogwarts at last, you headed to the Great Hall and took your sits. Professor Dumbledore welcomed you all and did his usual new year speech. But at some point it got some different turn. So you all listened very very carefully.

-This year though Hogwarts won't be the home only for you. You see Hogwarts has been chosen to hold the Triwizard Tournament! This tournament brings together three wizarding schools, so you will have the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. For this tournament, one student will be chosen from each school to complete. It contains three very hard and dangerous tasks and trust me these tasks are not for the faint-hearted. Whoever gets chosen, he stands alone. The winner of this tournament will get something more than just a fairly big amount of money, he'll earn eternal glory. Next Friday evening we will have the honour to welcome the schools of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang to our grounds. So during the next weekend whoever wants to join the tournament, he can write his name on a piece of parchment paper and put in the goblet of fire, which will be placed here in the Great Hall. So next Sunday evening we will find out who the three champions will be. Dumbledore said.

At this point Barty Crouch got up from his seat and said "After concidaration, we've decided that due to the danger this tournament can put you in, no student under the age of 17 will be allowed to compete"

There was a lot of yelling after that, students got really upset with this. But well you didn't have any desire to compete at a tournament that dangerous. After all the shouting and yelling stopped a new teacher made his entrance. It was Mad-eye Moody, an ex auror. A bit later the feast began and you all started to eat. You always did enjoyed Hogwarts food.

When the feast came to an end you, Draco and Blaise went back to the Slytherin common room. You really sympathized Blaise, because unlike Pansy or Grabbe and Goyle he was smart and kind. You all sat on the couch and started talking about your summer. The convertation continued by you and Draco telling Blaise all about the World Cup. A bit later you started to feel tired so you told them goodnight and went to sleep. Before you left, Draco came to you and hugged you tight. Then you left. Draco and Blaise continued to talk until late at night. Draco told Blaise everything about him losing his temper and you two sleeping together. After Draco told him that Blaise got suspicious that something was up with you two.