Chapter 1: The Letter

Summer was coming to an end. You were getting ready for your fourth year at Hogwarts. You were very excited to go back to the magical world, see your friends, learn new spells, experience new things. But you anticipated a bit more to see Draco. You were best friends since year one and you missed him a lot. You had met a few times at Diagon Alley throughout the summer but still you missed him.

It was a normal Friday evening, just like all the others. You didn't have anything exciting to do, so you were reading potions books. It was one rather hot summer evening, so you decided to open the window to get some fresh air. You stood there for a bit, gazing from the window, watching the beautiful, yet a bit cloudy sunset. Watching the sunset was your favorite  thing to do. Memories started going through your mind. You remembered  watching the sunset with Draco at the Astronomy Tower. As you were looking at the sky, something distracted you from your thoughts. You spotted an owl coming straight to the window. You backed off from the window and the owl landed there. It was holding a letter. You took it and patted the owl on the head. The owl then left. When you saw from who the letter was, immediatly a smile was drawn on your face. It was from Draco. The letter said:

Hey Ariana!
Hope you are alright. I have some great news. As you know, my father works in the Ministry of Magic and Cornelius Fudge invited us to the Quidditch World Cup. I know how much you love quidditch, so I thought you would want to come. We are waiting for you out our Manor on Friday evening and on Saturday morning we'll go to the World Cup. We will send a carriage to your house on Friday evening, if of course you decide to come. Also you may stay at our Manor until Monday and we can go together to take the Hogwarts Express.

I will be waiting for your (hopefully positive) responce. Miss you a lot...

Yours, Draco

-WOW! That's great news! This will be amazing! You shouted out loud.

Your excitment couldn't be described in words. Not only you would see Draco after a long time, who you missed a lot but you would also have the opportunity to go at the World Cup. You took your quill, a piece of parchment and wrote back to Draco, of course accepting his invitation. Then you unlocked your owls cage.

-Penelope sent this to Draco, you know the way.

After that you run quickly downstairs to inform your parents that you were going to the World Cup with Draco. You were going so fast that you almost fell off the stairs, since you missed the last step.

-Mum, Dad guess what! You said.

-What is it honey? Your mum responded.

-Draco invited me to go to the World cup with him and his parents!

-Is that so? Your father said. Then of course you shall go. How will you go though?

-They will send a carriage here to get me tomorrow evening. And on Saturday morning we will go to the World Cup. He also suggested that I stay at their Manor after it and take the Hogwarts Epress together. You responded.

-Alright then. Go pack your things honey. Your mum said.

After that you went back to your room and started packing. After something more than an hour, you managed to pack all your stuff for both school and the World Cup. Your trunk and your bag were finally ready. Time flied and it was already dinner time. You had dinner with your parents. After you finished eating, you returned to your room to pack a few more things you had forgotten. When you were done, it was pretty late so you decided to go to bed. You lied in your bed but you couldn't sleep, although you were tired. You were way too excited to do that. But you had to rest well in order to be refreshed for the next day. So you took one of your books and started reading, having a dim light next to you. Soon enough your eyes started to close and you fell asleep, still holding the book in your hands.

The next day you woke up full of excitment. In only a few more hours you would be seeing Draco. You ate breakfast and then started reading spell books, so that time would pass quicker. You felt like time was passing so slow, the hours left until the carriage would arrive felt like an eternity. So you remained focused on revising your spells. You spend the entire time reading and soon enough it was lunch time. The time was approaching. After lunch, you took a long bubble bath, did your skincare routine and made your hair nicely. As you were in your bath tub, which you had filled with essences, you were daydreaming about how the World Cup will be. You imagined a huge stadium, packed with witches and wizards from all around the world cheering for the two opponent teams, while the sky was coloured by the fireworks. At the same time you started wondering how the Malfoy Manor would be. You anticipated that it would be dark colored, aesthetic and luxurious. When you were all done you headed to your wardrobe in order to pick yout outfit. It took you quite some time to decide upon the outfit. You were thinking to wear something simple but cute. You wanted to do a good impression to Dracos parents. After trying a bunch of different outfits, you decided to wear a black off-the-shoulded crop top with high-waisted jeans. Some time passed and you heard a loud noise from outside. You looked through the window and saw a carriage with three beautiful Abraxans. You quickly grabbed everything and headed downstairs. You said goodbye to your parents and went in the carriage. And just like that your journey to the Malfoy Manor began.