Chapter 6: Beauxbatons & Durmstrang

The next morning you woke up in Dracos embrace. You woke up in a great mood since you weren't hurting anymore and it was finally Friday, so soon enough the other two wizarding schools would arrive at Hogwarts. You had something exciting to anticipate for. You didn't really want to get out off bed though, since you loved being in Dracos embrace. After some minutes Draco woke up too and gave you a peck on the forehead.

-Goodmorning darling. Draco said in a low hoarse voice.

-Goodmorning Draco. You smiled.

You looked around the dorm and no one else was there. You woke up, got changed and headed downstairs. No one was at the Great Hall either. That was when you realized that you were late for class. You were supposed to be at History of Magic class and probably learning about gobblin rebelions. Both of you found this class rather boring so you decided to just skip it. You went back to the dormitory and waited for some time to pass, to attend Herbology class. Time passed so you headed to the second greenhouse. Professor Sprout taught you about a new plant, the Bubotuber. It was a plant covered in shiny protrusions, which when squeezed yield a thick, yellowish-green plus that has an odour akin to that of petrol. You spent all the lesson discussing about its effects and uses. Today you were finishing classes earlier. You had charms and then you were done. You attended the class and learnt all aboit the Summoning Charm(Accio). You found this charm rather useful since it was able to summon objects in direct line of sight of the caster, as well as things out of view, by calling the object aloud after the incantation.

After this interesting class you went out to the Courtyard. You were talking with Draco, when something unexpected happened. You spotted a flying carriage in the air coming down. You weren't the only one to see it! Students were coming at the countryard to see what was going on! The carriage was powder-blue, the size of a large house, pulled through the air by a dozen of winged horses. Then you heared a noise coming from the lake. You all looked to it's direction and saw a ship there. Slowly, magnificently the ship rose of the water! This was definitely something you didn't see everyday. After that you all gathered in the Great Hall. You sat next to Draco at the slytherin table. Blaise, Grabbe and Goyle joined you. The commotion that had predominated, was now coming to an end, after the Headmaster entered the Great Hall. There was silence.

-Now with no further waiting lets welcome the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy! Dumbledore said.

The door opened. Some really pretty girls made their entrance. They all wore blue uniforms, like dresses, with matching hats. As they were walking, in a very cute way, blue sparkles were forming as they passed by.
They sat with the hufflepuffs. Their headmistress was a really tall woman, gigantic tall.

-And now lets welcome our friends from the north, the Durmstrang Academy.

-The door opened again, you saw boys coming fast, doing some tricks with their sticks. They were really fast. You were astonished. The boys from Durmstrang sat at the stlytherin table. As they came to your table, there was a boy you had seen before, it was Victor Krum!

-And now let the feast begin.

Food appeared on each table. You helped yourself with chicken and mashed potatoes. On the same time you started introdusing yourself with some of the Durmstrang boys which were sitting near you. So did everyone else. A boy who was sitting right next to you, made you create a very nice impression of him. His name was Leo. He was 17, 2 years older than you and Draco. Leo was quite handsome, he had facial hair, blue eyes and black short hair. He was very talkative and nice. You were talking until the very end of the feast. When the feast came to an end, you said goodnight to each other.

Meanwhile Draco wasn't as excited as you were. He seemed to be rather careless about everything, as if something else was bothering him. But you just couldn't understand what that might be. Just some hours ago he was perfectly fine. You asked Blaise if he knew what was wrong with Draco but he had no idea either. You went to the common room and you saw Draco. He still seemed to be moody.