"It's called... being romantic." Madison defends.

"It's called a one way ticket to therapy." I brush out.

"Shut up." Madison muttered. "Shot I need to go now. My mom is probably going to kill me." I furrow my eyebrows at that.

"Weren't you not spending Christmas with your family?" I asked.

"Oh I'm not but that doesn't mean we don't follow through with some traditions." She chuckled. "I love you losers. Bye." One by one they all hung up and West pocketed her phone away and turned to the mirror to brush her hair into a low bun.

I watched her leaning beside the vanity as she combed her fingers through her hair. "Am I entertaining you?" She murmured framing her face with some loose hair.

"Yes." I say. "I love watching you."

"That sounds very creepy." She chuckled turning to me. She was wearing an oversized Christmas sweater in the color of black with Rudolph on it.

"I'm trying to sound romantic." I groan pulling her towards me. She stumbles into my arms as I wrap myself around her small frame.

"Are you going to change into your Christmas sweater?" She asks looking up at me.

I honestly did not give two fucks about Christmas. The presents were all that mattered. I could tell West saw Christmas the same way but the only difference was she enjoyed celebrating it. And with the hopeful look in her eyes I could not blatantly say no. "Yeah." She grins at me turning about.

"Right. I'll leave you to shower and get dressed while I'll help Evangeline with the settings. Plus we need to finish icing that cake too. I'll have to go get Evan as well." She rambled toying with her necklace.

I peered up at her and asked, "Didn't you say Evan had some shit too?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to tell me...?" She looked at me and then the door sighing.

"He cares about you a lot Aaron. And he has gone through worse too. He doesn't like being the trophy boy. Hell he even hates Yale. I'm just dying just because he may be successful doesn't mean he's not internally at peace. The rest is up to Evan to tell you." West gave me a small smile. "It's Christmas Eve. Talk to him. It will give you both some peace." She leaned up on her toes and kissed my jaw swiftly.

I watched her go out and let out a large exhale as I got ready to workout snd then shower. Guess I had to talk to my brother.

Splendid.

...

"Fuck- crap- shit!" Bryce smacked a hand to her mouth trying to stop her profanities as my mother walked into the kitchen.

I nudged her with a smirk. "She really doesn't care."

"Yes she does." West contradicted me. "She hates them."

I roll my eyes and prove the point. "Hey, momma. What temperature do you bake this fucking cake?" My mother halted at me and threw a spatula at my head.

I winced as West choked out laughing. "What have I told you about language?"

"Yeah well I didn't think you'd suddenly go Spanish on my ass."