Chapter 35

I LAY IN bed scowling

I LAY IN bed scowling. Aaron had taken my list on my phone and packed everything for me telling me I needed to rest.

Like hell I did.

When I retaliated he burrito rolled me so now here I was laying on my stomach as he went to pack his stuff now.

"Aaron." I whined trying to shuffle. I feel like a fucking worm. "We have to be down in two hours." I shouted seeing the time was 5 am. "The bus leaves then." I grumbled as he kept ignoring me.

Today was became day. For a week we would be staying at the beach and as promised the girls get all the goods.

I was beyond excited. Except right now where I felt useless.

I wiggle forward until my torso hangs of the bed. I suppress a shriek as my cheek hits the floor my legs awkwardly slithering down too. I try to roll but feel stuck in the blanket. Damn this blanket.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't West the sexy worm." Aaron mused leaning against the doorway. I grumble looking up at him with strength since the blanket resisted me.

"Stop being a model and help me up." I seethed at him. He snorts placing legs on either side of me and sitting down. I feel the oxygen knock out of my body. "You're a whale." I gasped. "A fat rhino." I heave trying to push him off.

"I'm not a fucking whale." Aaron grumbles unpinning the blanket off of me. I breathe happily crawling off the floor and stretching my limbs like there was no tomorrow.

"You do look a little pudgy." I lie pretending to assess him. "A little from there too." I point to his killer shape jaw.

He gets up stalking me towards the wall. "Liar." He muses at me.

"Fine you look completely gorgeous. Incredibly sexy. God tier beautiful." I exclaimed at him trying to look through my limited vocabulary.

"Yeah?" He asks.

I nod smirking. "Tell me..." I ask leaning just a tad forward and looking at him. "Did that lie make you feel better?"

His face fell. "You're very rude."

"Just honest." I tip him off and leave before shouting. "Just to keep you in a happy mood just know you do look very handsome today." I make my way to the kitchen looking at a stack of pancakes ready to go and place two on my plate with strawberries and cream. I quickly chew them as our door open and Owen walks in his attire consisting of coconut printed trunks and a towel around his neck that had baby animal printed on it. Goggles strapped on his shirt as his flip flops slapped towards me.

"No swimming clothes?" He asked stealing a strawberry.

"Nope. I'll change when I get there." I chew on my food as he licks his hand.

"Ava is already wearing a skimpy bikini and bottom waiting in line for the bus. I think Ms. Lennon called her to her class." He tells me. "Hopefully though because I saw a little too much of everything."