Chapter 39

Dedicated to:
PriyalBatra15 1slutforemilyprentis 
@-whitedress @urlame10 and @sexyweirdgirl
For making noise and sticking around through the chapters x

Dedicated to:PriyalBatra15 1slutforemilyprentis  @-whitedress @urlame10 and @sexyweirdgirlFor making noise and sticking around through the chapters x

Aaron's POV

YESTERDAY HURT MORE. More then anything in my life really has. Just seeing her meltdown and confess was painful as hell. It reminded me of me.

The same actions and way I was. The same helplessness. The same hopelessness.

I turned in my bed to see she had already awoken. Probably hadn't gone to school seeming she was tired.

Letting out a sigh I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom quickly freshening up a taking a shower.

I pulled on sweatpants and a grey shirt drying my hair as I walked out. West was on the couch with her laptop on her lap as she typed and selected stuff.

After being ignored for the two weeks we had been here things had grown strange between us. And I knew it was all my fault. I was a murderer.

But it fucking drove me mad that she couldn't see what I was. That killing was the only option. To save us all.

Tristan was a bad person. Nothing else.

"Hey." I murmured sitting down on the couch next to her. She glanced at me slowly as if she was nervous. I wondered why though?

"Hi." She whispered. She went back to typing and I watched how her fingers would shake pressing the keys or she would tilt her head trying to shake a though or my gaze away.

"You're shaking." I reached out and grabbed her hand. It was cold as I flipped it staring at her palm. "You're being anxious. Why?"

West closed her eyes tightly as if she had been caught or some shit. "About last night..." she started staring at the white screen. "I um wanted to apologize for any discomfort. I was just pretty pissed at homework and over-exaggerated the picture. So you don't have to worry or think you have to do something because it really wasn't anything but cry session. And uh sorry again." I let her rant before looking at her amusedly.

"Are you done?" I asked with a small smile. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked slightly annoyed at me. It was adorable. "You did nothing wrong and if you say some shut about you pushing burden on me I will actually flip you over a counter and work you until otherwise." Her eyes widened at me to the size of saucers as her cheeks and neck littered with pink. "I just want you to be able to live. No matter what the cost I can't let you give up." I swallowed thinking about a thought. Just the thought alone had me panicking.