Chapter 31

Please vote!

Status: Unedited

AARON TOLD ME everything about yesterday

My stomach hurt the entire time as he held me and I cried trying to flush out the memories. I threw up twice just thinking about Liam. He-

I could not even say the word.

Think about his face.

"I hate him." I seethed tucking my legs under me.

Aaron rubbed my arms. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault it's mine. If I hadn't gone to his car. If I had used my small brain I would have chose the right choice. I would have- you were right." I rubbed my eyes angrily and I could tell the red lines that printed on my face.

"It's over Bryce. I won't let him come next to your ever again. Never again." He promised himself and I firmly. I nodded and swallowed.

"I'm so sorry. I ditched you because I was mad and-"

"Don't." Aaron shook his head. "I should have been more persistent with my objection. I was too stuck in the head thinking I knew nothing about you. He felt like competition." He hotly muttered furious at himself.

"He never was." I sniffed hugging myself. "I can't believe he tried this again."

"Again?" Aaron sat up straighter looking at me. "What do you mean again?"

"Liam and I met drunk. He had taken me to his room and then we- you know. I was so scared but he told me it was his first time so he was understanding. I bought his sweet act and then one thing led to another and we became drunk more and more and accused the other of things. Which turned out even a drunk mind of mine was telling the truth." I angrily scoff. "The audacity he had to show up again. The audacity I had."

"Forget about it." Aaron murmured kissing my head. "I'll deal with him don't worry. But for your safety stay away from him. If he tries anything and I mean anything you tell me or our friends. We know how to handle people like this." He instructs me pushing my hair away from my face. "Are you coming for the competition?"

I nodded licking my lips. "Yeah. I have to." I got up sighing. "I need two hours to pack everything up and get ready." I turn around and smile at him. "Thank you again. I think that words been coined by you now seeming the amount of times you save me."

Aaron rolled his eyes getting up and stretching though I could still see the faint frown on his mouth and the worry in his eyes. "Just about a month and then Christmas'll be here."

"Yeah." I grin thrilling about the pile of presents and Christmas lights and decorations. "It'll be brilliant."

"Mhm." He grins and walks up to me and wraps his arm around me before kissing the sensitive part of my neck. "Spare ten minutes?"