60

HORCRUXES

_____________

After we cast a cleaning spell, while George was tidying up the room, I dared to go inside of the bathroom alone to have a shower.

As I started to prepare the hot water and to light up some candles, I tried to concentrate on the sound of George behind the door, the light, and the smell of my house. I tried to keep my breathing under control and spurn away every thought that could involve Fluke in it.

But it didn't work. Once again, as soon as the stream coming from the shower started to sound and reverb all over the room, the memories hit me like a truck and the air felt like getting trapped in my throat.

I hugged myself, breathing deeply.

"George," I called him. I needed him. I needed him to be here with me. "George!"

Fluke's not going to show up, Willow. Fluke's not going to hurt you. Fluke's not here.

Fluke's not here.

He's not here.

He is here.

"GEORGE!" I burst, trembling and closing my eyes, unable to open them because I was scared that if I did, that bastard would be standing up in front of me.

The door opened suddenly and the ginger appeared only with his boxers on and looking at me quite worried, breathing heavily as if he had run across the room to get to me as soon as possible.

"What, love? Are okay?" 

I sniffed, holding back the tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

"Can you stay here with me? I can't be alone while showering..."

He clicked his tongue and came inside, closing the door behind him and going straight to hug me, showing me without words how protected I was in between his arms.

"Of course, love. We will shower together, alright? Want me to put some music?" George offered, kissing my forehead while grabbing his wand to make the gramophone appear.

We showered between laughs, tickles, kisses, caresses and humming songs to then get out of the restroom, fall over the clean and fresh covers and sleep in each other's arms.

I couldn't be more grateful for having George in my life.

The next morning, George and I woke up because of the intense knocking on our dorm's door and the sunlight entering through my curtains and resting over our faces.

"Fuck, can't even sleep for a couple of hours," George protested, with a deep and raspy voice as he hugged me to keep me closer to him.

"C'mon, Georgie. They might need us," I forced myself to say, patting George's hand over my abdomen. 

"No," he protested, "I lost my butt virginity yesterday, tell them to let me sleep."

I chuckled and was about to reply when Theo's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Listen, I don't want to interrupt whatever dirty shit you two are still doing but Remus and Sirius are down there with a huge bag and they want to show us something so you two better get out of there before I make you get out of there."

George made a complaining noise but we two ended up getting up and dressing together in our comfiest clothes.

Theo, of course, didn't stop knocking until we came out of the dorm.