57

SOLVING THE MYSTERY

_____________

The next morning, while I was getting dressed in front of my mirror, George appeared behind me, giving me one of his beautiful little smiles as he looked at my reflection and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder

"Did you sleep well?" he asked in a low and deep murmur.

I smiled back at him, nodding.

"Except when you almost kicked me off the bed because you were yelling at Fred in your dreams, then yes, really well."

He chuckled, making his grip around me tighter and starting to leave some kisses on the curve of my neck. 

"Don't make plans for tomorrow night," George whispered in my ear, making me shiver a little bit and close my eyes. The oversensitivity and hunger in my body were killing me. "I'll put all the silencing and locking charms existing, but tomorrow, my dear Willow, I'm giving you the best fucks of our lives."

I arched one of my eyebrows, trying to control the growing fluster in my body and the tingles running straight in between my legs.

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm, I even got some of the toys you already know and some new ones as well," he smiled glueing his hips to my bum and grabbing mine. "I miss you so fucking much, mommy."

I could feel myself soaking my panties as I caressed his hand.

"My good boy is so desperate for mommy, aren't you, Georgie?" I teased him, watching him giving me puppy eyes with a little pout while nodding. I turned around, making him look at me straight in the eye, grazing my lips with his as his breathing became heavier. "You will have me, love, entirely for you the whole night and if you behave well mommy will give you the best orgasms in your life, alright?"

He nodded, effusively and fused our lips in a hurried and hungry kiss before leaving back downstairs with the rest.

I gave a little glimpse at the living room while I heard Fred's, Lena's and Theo's voices in the kitchen, with George following them. Sitting on the sofá with Fred's girlfriend, Lilith, right in front of her was my mum grabbing her hands with watery eyes and a motherly smile, they were talking in little whispers that I couldn't understand and when I saw Lilith wiping off some tears from her face but still smiling at my mum, I guessed they were talking about something emotional for the Slytherin girl. They both hugged and I couldn't help but smile feeling my heartwarming; I loved how my mum was able to show motherly love to those kids who had never experienced it.

I let them privacy and walked back to the kitchen with the boys.

"Alright, so we know his wife and her family were Death Eaters, we know he is a pureblood from the United States and we know his family was into really deep shit with the muggle government. Now, he joined the Death Eaters when his wife was killed, just a year after he tried to kill Holy Potter and failed," Theo was talking next to Marlena, both leaned against the countertop while I sat at the table with a cup of tea, listening to him as the twins. "What else should we know?"

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and feeling the disgust of having to talk about Thyme Fluke. 

"He's impulsive, coward, he is a great liar, Alya is the most important thing in his life and he has very few principles," I murmured, noticing how George put his hand over mine, showing me his support.

"Alright, Willow, you know a part of him that we don't and I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable at all, but did he say anything that you might think is important for us to know?" Fred asked, giving me a comforting look.