35

JEALOUS

TW: sexual content

_____________

George and I went downstairs together and while he went straight to meet Fred and Lee - who was hyping up everyone and already doing some drinking games, as he used to do in our parties - I ran to meet Theo who was talking with Draco, Blaise, Daphne and Pansy.

"Looking fine, Willow!" Draco smiled, with his blond hair slightly messed and silver glitter under his eyes. 

"Mate, are you sure you don't like girls 'cause wow! You look amazing," Daphne winked at me, offering me a drink.

I smiled, thanking them, and immediately focusing on Blaise, I threw myself into his arms to hug him.

"Happy birthday, mate!" I burst, excited, hearing him giggle softly as he hugged me back. He was rocking his black eyeliner and his silver necklaces and chains around his neck.

"Thanks, Willow. You look absolutely stunning, what a birthday gift!" he praised, winking at me.

"Zabini, show Willow what you have done to celebrate you becoming an old man," Theo teased, grabbing a beer and raising his eyebrows. He had black eyeliner and silver glitter as well, which stood out under his eyes. I couldn't help but also notice the red marks on his neck similar to red lipstick.

Oh, he had been having fun, huh?

Blaise snickered and I looked at him, raising my eyebrows as well. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, showing a silver piercing in it. 

"Wow!" I giggled, surprise.

"That works great to eat pussy," Pansy smirked, "You better give it a good use, Blaise."

"You wish he used it on you!" Daphne scoffed.

"Nah, I rather you use it on me, baby," she winked at the Greengrass girl, making us burst laughing when the blonde almost choked with her drink.

My eyes unconsciously looked for George across the room and I saw him, leaning against the wall, looking at me piercingly and with a dim smirk on his face. I smiled back at him but got the eye contact broken when the song changed and Theo grabbed my hand to dance.

I snickered when he turned me around to grab my waist from behind and made me move my hips at the same time as his, following the rhythm and slowly going down while the rest hyped us up. Draco slid in front of me, and I chuckled when he grabbed my hands making me surround his waist from behind, and started to follow Theo and me. 

At some point, the song changed to Lay All Your Love On Me by ABBA and George looked at me from across the room again because we used to dramatically sing it whenever my mum put it at home. Immediately, he walked towards me, slightly drunk, and dragged me with him to sing it and dance it in between laughs.

"Don't go wasting your emotion!" I sang, dramatically putting my hands in the air as George got on his knees and followed me, full of passion and way drunker than what I thought in the first place, making all of our friends laugh and whoop;

"Lay all your love on me!"

The song changed again and while George was dragged by Lee to share a shot, Pansy and Daphne grabbed each of my hands and guided me to the middle of the room with them, making everyone focus on us. Pansy positioned herself in front of me with a smirk and glued her body to mine, our noses almost touching, her hands positioning on my waist and mine on hers. Daphne put her hands in my hips while she also glued her body to mine from behind. Following the slow but sensual rhythm of the song, we started to move our hips while being bathed by the red light, forming a unique sandwich and making me feel like an absolute goddess.