18

PLEASING

TW: sexual content

____________

George slammed me against one of the walls inside of the Gryffindor common room, taking over my lips again.

As we had covered, almost running, the way back to our place, I thought we would regret it, but he didn't.

And I was ready for everything.

"Where do we go?" he asked, raspy voice and hands cupping my bum, making sure there was no distance between us.

"Your room?"

"I don't know if Fred's there," he struggled to say when I bit his lower lip, making him take a deep breath.

"Mine then? I heard the girls were going to do a sleepover at Ginny's and if we are lucky Lena isn't there," I said, stumbling a little bit over my words.

"Great, come here," George whispered, with a demanding voice as his hands lowered to grab my thighs and make me tangled them around his hips again.

He started to walk in the direction of the stairs.

"Hang on, how are you gonna get in the girls' corridor? It's forbidden for boys," I clicked on.

Please, have a solution.

He smirked.

"Oh, honey, as if you didn't already know Fred and I have managed to beat the system more than once," he took out his wand from the pocket of his trousers, gave a little tap in the wall of the stairs and muttered a spell I couldn't understand.

George put a foot over the first step and nothing happened while in another situation, the steps would have turned into a slide. I looked back at him, smiling, and went back to join our lips as he started to go upstairs with his hands still holding my thighs at each side of his hips.

He opened the door of my room with just one hard hit, closing it behind us when we noticed the dorm was completely empty.

"Before we start," he interrupted our kiss, to look at me, "You sure you want this? I don't care if we are drunk or no, Willow. I want you to want it, I won't do anything otherwise."

I smiled at him and put my arms around his neck to hold him closer to me.

"I do want it, Georgie. You sure you do?"

He nodded, effusively.

"Well, then you know what to do," I smirked at him.

He grabbed his wand again and pointed at the door.

"Muffliato," he whispered, with his eyes still on my lips. "Colloportus,"

Without waiting anymore, George guided us to my bed where he let us fall over it, every part of our bodies being in contact and making me gasp as I felt his hardness through his trousers pressing against me since he had managed to stay in between my legs. I tilted my head back when George started to spread wet and slow kisses all over my neck and the start of my breasts.

I let out a soft moan when he softly bit the skin of my collarbone;

"Fuck, Willow, you sound so fucking beautiful," he whispered in my ear, slowly running his hands over my thighs at each side of his body, as he ground himself against me, "I can't wait to hear you once I'm inside of you,"

Feeling completely eager for him, I took my hands under his shirt to start caressing his well-built chest. Quidditch had made wonders on him because his body looked like bloody artwork. George understood my intentions, immediately taking off his shirt to show more of him.

𝖳𝖮𝖴𝖢𝖧 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖲 | 𝖦𝖤𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖤 𝖶𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖫𝖤𝖸On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara