5

SLYTHERIN PARTY

_____________

We finally entered the famous Chamber of Secrets, Fred opening the path between the Slytherins to let us enter, keeping Lena, Alicia, Katie, Angie and me between them, with George closing the row behind me.

The music was incredibly loud and everyone was already hyped up. The glitter, the silver and the black leather shined out under the dark green lights. From the distance, I saw Blaise in the hole where Salazar Slytherin's mouth had been before, now turned into the cubicle for the DJ, as usual being in charge of the music.

I don't know at what moment we already had a beer in our hands and we hadn't even arrived at the centre of the place when Theo approached us.

"Night, night, Willow," he greeted me, kissing my cheek and arching his eyebrows at the rest with a simple nod. "Weasley, here you got your shit."

Theo threw a little bag with a herb inside at George who replied giving him 3 galleons without exchanging any other word.

While Angelina dragged Katie and Alicia to the dancefloor, Fred ran to meet his girlfriend who was accompanied by Draco and Lena started to look all over the room, interested.

"Willow, I'm gonna get another drink, okay?" started George, moving his eyes from glaring at Theo, who was still by my side, to me again, softening his look. "Remember what I told you, alright? If any prick bothers you, you come straight to me."

I nodded and noticed how Theo put his arm over my shoulders.

"Don't worry, Weasley," he intervened with a dry tone, "I'm here too."

George clicked his tongue and simply left, being followed by Lena who probably had seen someone interesting.

"Why do you have to piss him off like that?" I asked being unable to hold back my smile, turning around to look at Theo.

"Because when he gets angry his face matches his hair and he looks like a fucking carrot, as Draco calls him."

The music changed and one of my favourite songs started playing, the crowd whooped and cheered and I couldn't help but close my eyes and move my hips slowly at the rhythm of the music, breathing the alcohol and the smoke in the air.

"Come on, Theo, dance with me," I grabbed his hand, trying to drag him with me. He snorted and took out his pack of cigarettes, lighting one with precision.

"Mate, you know I don't dance until I'm stoned as fuck. Give me a couple of minutes." he let out a long puff, tilting his head back, singing back to the song. "Wanna go say hello to Blaise?"

I shrugged, nodding.

Theo grabbed my wrist so he wouldn't lose me in between the huge crowd and started guiding me to where the music was coming from. We went up the improvised stairs till the hole where the cabinet was and found Blaise drinking down a tequila shot while looking at the song he was going to put next.

"Mate!" Theo called him, entering the cabinet and doing that weird greeting every man seemed to know.

"How is it going?" Blaise said with a little smile. His eyes met me for a moment and his smile turned into a smirk as he gave me a full up-to-down look. "Willow, you're looking great."

I smiled back at him, a little bit flustered.

Blaise Zabini was not only Theo's best friend along with Draco but also was the boy with who I lost my virginity and the one I kept fucking three times more during September of last year.