THE LETTER

April 1995.

Head of the Hydra:

I hope one of your distinguished servants can recite you this letter since your circumstances, obviously, don't allow you to read it by yourself. I beg you not to take this as an offence to your condition or as mockery, you know I hold the biggest respect and admiration to your persona.

After studying deeply the tragic deaths of some of our most significant members, I have finally joined all the dots in the mystery of their murderers' identities. Rabastan Lestrange, may Merlin have his soul resting in peace, died in Russia a couple of months ago. Being one of the persecuted ones in New Zealand at the start of last year September, he managed to investigate the hidden, but commonly known, part of the Ministry that isn't under control, before his tragic death.

As you may already know, after the death of the traitor and unnameable rat, P.P, a subdivision of the Ministry and the famous (and full of blood traitors and mudbloods) Order of the Phoenix grew wanting to end with the only hope we have to bring back the old Slytherin and pureblood nobility and glory. These beings take pride in persecuting our kind all over the world and murdering us brutally with the intention of getting to you and end you.

Digging into Rabastan's investigation, I finally got to 2 names; Daelan Áine and Dante Di Luca.

Dante Di Luca is an ex-Auror of a rich and noble pureblood Italian family who lost his job at the Ministry when the caught members of our society got arrested and condemned. He has a daughter, Marlena, studying at Hogwarts in the House of Gryffindor and despised by her own father because of her promiscuity and sexual tendencies, which makes her not a good option to hurt him. She has been lately seen along with the traitor Theodore Nott Jr (if you allow me, the boy it's a true disappointment, nowhere even near to the shadow of his father). She could be an easy target if it wasn't because she is commonly known inside the entire school. The Di Luca man also has a wife who is presumed to live in the south of Italy, and a son living abroad in Denmark named Damiano Di Luca. Because of the lack of authority we have in both countries, they aren't easy to keep under control.

However, the one who actually pulls the strings, according to Rabastan's documents, is Daelan Áine.

Daelan Áine is a famous and recognised magizoologist who, I think is worth mentioning, is a mudblood, maybe even less than a mudblood! His linage is completely polluted; his father was a disgusting muggle and his mother, another mudblood. He's married to a pureblood witch, but the important one in this situation is his daughter; Willow Moon Áine. I suspect this kid is getting information from her father in some sort of way that involves Astronomy and that I'm currently trying to decipher. Judging by how this mudblood has spoken about his daughter in previous interviews and even mentioned her in his magizoology studies and essays, she is one of his biggest weaknesses. As far as I know, she doesn't receive as much attention as Di Luca's daughter, but she is known for being Nott boy's best friend and for being around the biggest blood traitors in the Wizarding World, the Weasleys.

If I get your permission to act in this situation; I'm currently trying to find a way to hurt Daelan Áine and force him to get out of the black hole where he is hiding so he can pay for his crimes through our law, maybe even hurt him using his daughter.

We have been hiding in the shadows for too long and it's our time, especially mine, to take revenge over those who kept us captive and who ruined our opportunity to raise again. We absolutely need to stop these two traitors before they get to you or before they murder all of us. As I mentioned to you in my last letter, I'm keeping an eye on Rabastan's son, just to make sure the boy follows the right path.

I hope your health is getting better and while you wait for the exact moment to recover the throne you have earned during these past years, I will be diving more into this investigation and trying to learn more about Daelan Áine's daughter. She could be a good weapon against her own father.

My best regards.

The Serpens constellation