27

ALONE WITH GEORGE

TW: sexual content

______________

During the morning and the evening, George acted completely normal; no teasing jokes, no touching further than necessary, no obscene suggestions...but it was clear in his eyes that he was expecting for the night to arrive.

And so was I.

To get distracted from our thoughts, we decided to surprise my mum with raspberry muffins since they were her favourite sweet and she still kept a huge reserve of them after the harvest in Autumn. It took us most of the morning, good laughs and just a few discussions about who was the better at baking but it definitely worthed it. When my mum arrived home to have lunch with us, she almost cried. My poor mother was so used to be alone all the time that she wasn't used to details so simple like these.

After eating together, since she was waiting for the evening to arrive to leave back to her studio in the middle of the woods, George and I filled the time by doing our Christmas homework, next to each other, legs touching and measured breathings. I observed him through the corner of my eyes; he had one of his hands in his hair, sight focused on his Potions essay, lips pursed as he bit the inner part of his cheeks and the pencil in his other hand, spinning around his long and thin fingers as he revised what he had written.

Merlin, this kind of longing is not good for me nor for my pussy. Do something, mate.

"Well, my dears," my mum interrupted, appearing in the door of the library while putting on one of her jackets, "I'm already leaving. If you need me, you already know where the studio is. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Love you!"

"Bye! Love you too," we said at the same time. Hearing the door being closed from outside and my mum's steps getting far from the house, George left the pencil on the table and looked at me, making me feel my body completely flustered because of how badly I was yearning for him. One of his hands sneaked below the table to caress my naked thigh since I was wearing, completely on purpose, a short skirt. 

"I think we should do something about the things you have been doing to me during the entire day, don't you think, Willow?"

I blinked, looking at him and pretending to play dumb.

"What do you mean?"

George grabbed my wrist and yanked me to make me sit on his lap, straddling his hips. His hands immediately caressed my thighs, going dangerously up as his eyes kept piercing mine.

"You are going to be the death of me," he whispered, "You come to me with that angelic face, doing nothing out of normal, making me feel as if I was fucking nuts for desiring my best friend as I do, but then you appear with these little details; your skirt being bloody short enough to show those thighs...and Merlin, Willow, I know you know what these thighs do to me...you talk to me with that soft voice that has that hoarse tint that drives me mad whenever I hear you moaning and then, you look at me in the same way you are doing right now...and you break me, Willow. You fucking break me because I have always noticed those little things in you but now, they shout at me in my face and carve in my memory, now they fascinate me. And you ask me 'what do you mean?'. You are bewitching me, Willow. That's what I mean."

Bloody hell.

I smirked at him, pretending a sort of confidence I didn't know I had, and swallowing the nervousness in my body as I felt the bulge in his trousers growing under me.

"And how am I looking at you?" I teased him, making my voice deeper.

"As if you were begging me to ruin you," he imitated my smile, coming closer to my face. "As if you wanted me to carve every part of me in every part of you. And, believe me, honey, I don't know what turns me on the most; the idea of you wanting me to dominate you like the good girl you are or the idea of teaching you to dominate me so I can be a good boy for you."