4

GRYFFINDOR VS RAVENCLAW

_____________

George batted the Bludger again with all his strength, flying on the broom and with a huge arrogant smile on his face as he saw how his team was winning Ravenclaw. His jawline looked sharper than before, the mischievous and fierce bright on his eyes was piercing and that added to his arrogant smile and posture on the broom and his kinda sweaty hair was making me really press tightly my thighs, trying to calm down the tingles grouping in between them and to normalize the constant and fast beating of my heart.

Fuck, can this boy affect me more?

Harry flew over us, making us gasp as he distinguished the Snitch flying close to him with Cho Chang behind.

Marlena was completely focused on the match, shouting, cheering and clapping and next to me, humming completely uninterested as he prepared his cigarette was Theo, with his feet on the back of the chair in front of him, belonging to a poor boy that didn't dare to say a word to Nott after the deathly stare he gave him.

Fred batted again, giving Angelina more space and freedom to shot and score, making all of us burst into cheers.

"Yoo-hoo," Theo said, completely uninterested, lighting his cigarette.

Lena scowled by my side, giving him an up-to-down look.

"If you don't like Quidditch the fuck are you doin' here, Nott?"

Theo raised his eyes only to look at her with narrowed eyes and go back to his cigarette.

"In case your dense mind hasn't noticed, Di Luca, my best friend is in here, I'm supporting her by supporting the ginger pubes she has a crush on, even though that pack right there from my house look like they wanna throw daggers at me for being next to a Gryffindor."

The girl snorted, "Stupid snobs."

"Says the one who comes from one of the wealthiest noble houses of Italy," he scoffed, "Eat the rich."

I rolled my eyes, being sat in between them.

"Can you two get along for a couple of minutes?"

"No."

"Keep watching your ginger-pubes, Willow."

I gave up, driving my eyes back to the match. Quidditch was fun but the main reason I came to watch it was because of George since the sport was quite far from being in my top list of entertainments.

Ravenclaw scored and the Gryffindor scored two times in a row, one from Angie and the other one from Alicia. The match probably would be ended soon and we would probably win thanks to the hard work of our team. Not saying Ravenclaw didn't work for it, but Gryffindor's passion was quite hard to beat.

George hit the Bludger again, incredibly hard, looking proud at how he almost threw one of the other Chasers from his broom and high-fiving his twin. I bit discreetly my lip and had to look down to my feet to take a deep breath.

Heart, can you slow down a little bit? You are gonna break my ribs, pal.

"HARRY POTTER CATCHES THE SNITCH AND GRYFFINDOR CROWNS THEMSELVES AS WINNERS OF THE MATCH, LET'S GO!" Lee announced through the megaphone once Harry flew over us, showing off the golden ball in his hands. "REMEMBER, LADS, NEXT MATCH AGAINST HUFFLEPUFF! AND THE NEXT ONE AGAINST SLYTHERIN THEMSELVES!"

"Oh, you're gonna pretty much lose that one, mate," Theo said quite serious but scoffing.

Lena and I snorted, ironic, at the same time.