19

HANGOVER

_____________

I woke up feeling a strong chest behind me and sharp pain in between my legs.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, what did I do?!

I lifted the sheet over my body, finding out I was still naked — bloody hell, I glued the white fabric back to my skin and turned around, not completely ready to face who was resting next to me.

I gasped and felt my blood rushing fast inside my veins.

What the fuck?!

George was sleeping peacefully; measured breathing, messy ginger hair and half-open lips. As I tried to connect the dots of what happened, the memories hit me; him observing me during the party, him kissing me, me asking him to take me somewhere else...

Dear fucking Merlin  I fucked George!

The memory of his body over mine, his thrusts inside of me and his touch gave goosebumps to my skin and made the pain in between my legs sharper.

Has he forgotten it now that he would be sober? Is he going to regret it? Because I don't. But, what now? Will we just let it be and go back to our friendship as if nothing had happened?

The door of my room opened with some sparkles of magic and a familiar figure appeared in front of us.

"Hey, Willow, you - OH, FUCKING GODRIC!" Angelina burst, putting her hands in front of her eyes and waking up George by my side, who snorted.

"Fred, get out, let me sleep," he mumbled in his deep sleepy voice. Suddenly, his eyes opened, confused. "Hang on, you aren't Fred," he accommodated in the bed, sitting properly and holding the sheets against his body, and started to become paler once he saw Angelina.

God, Universe, Stars, whoever it is up there — take me with you, I'm about to die of embarrassment.

"What happened here?" he whispered, to then look at me next to him. His eyes opened widely and he gulped as I felt my throat closing, unable to form a word.

What do you think, genius?

"You two-?! Blimey!," Angie chuckled, completely surprised, "I was coming to tell you Katie and I kissed yesterday during the sleepover but I guess you did way more with your best friend than me with mine, Willow."

"KATIE AND YOU KISSED?" George and I said at the same time, to then look at each other. He blushed and I felt my blood concentrating in my cheeks, making me move my eyes from him.

You are probably thinking; oh, Willow, how can you feel embarrassed in front of him? He has already seen you naked.

Exactly. That's exactly why.

"Yes! And it was bloody amazing because she was the one who kissed me first!" Angelina announced, excited, with a dreamy hint in her voice. 

"You like girls..." George whispered, completely in shock, and Angelina looked at him, with a bit of pity in her eyes.

"Yes...I'm sorry, mate. I never wanted to give you any kind of false hope or hurt you but I'm not ready yet to come out to the rest of the school, you understand it, right?"