Everyone is fucking right!

Start from the beginning

I slipped my hand around her torso and pulled her away from him.
"She's my girl." I said.

"Then keep eye on your girl, dude. Especially when she's looking this hot." He said eyeing her and left.

Bastard!

"Hello, handsome." Navya said slipping her hands around my neck.

She's drunk!
Too drunk!

"You know you look like someone." She slurred caressing my facial features and I just smiled at her.

"But you can't be him." She said with a pout.

"Why so?" I asked amused.

"He never smiles at me. And he would've never pulled me and called me his girl." She said coming close to me.

"That doesn't mean that you go & dance with random guys. They could harm you." I tried to explain her but obviously she was too drunk to even process anything.

She slipped her arms around my torso and and rested her head on my chest.

It feels so good!

I held her close to me and she said
"Because I wanted to feel like I'm wanted. All these years I was just made felt unwanted." She said & I froze.

I made her feel unwanted?

"Navya. You're too drunk. I think you should go home. Whom did you come with?" I asked stroking her hair with one hand while holding her in place with other.

"I don't want to go home! I am all alone over there!" She whined her head still buried in my chest.

"We can't do anything about it. You have to get home. No arguements on this." I said and pulled her with me.

"I need your help." I said when I came towards these idiots.

She was just standing beside me holding my elbow & resting her head on my arm.

"We need to drop her home. I don't know her address and looking at her I definitely know she won't give me her address." I said looking at her.

"She can't be alone right now. She's too drunk. I'll take her with me anyways mom & dad are on vacation. Niya would take care of her." Akshit said.

"No! I mean uhh— I started but he interrupted me.

"Vihaan, in these 6 months all the times she was drunk she used to call Niya & cry. Niya used to take care of her." He said.

"If that is the case then I'll take her with me." I said.

I said and started to walk outside with my arm around her waist and her holding me like her life depended on it.

"Vihaan! No. She's not your girlfriend now you just can't do whatever you please. Niya would chop you to pieces."
He said stopping me.

"I don't care I'm not leaving her alone!"
I yelled at him while glaring.

"Oh now suddenly you care about her? Where were you all these months when she was crying her eyes out before Niya? Where were you when she was all day alone at home? Don't behave as if you care, Vihaan. I don't want her to have hopes." Akshit said and pulled Navya to him while walking out with her.

He's right!

Everyone is fucking right!

I just got out of the club and started driving towards home in rage.

I felt unwanted!
I remembered her words and it is like those words are haunting me now because

They've hit me really hard!

I just parked my car abruptly in my garage and walked towards the terrace in rage.

How could I be soo stupid?

Why couldn't I ever see how much she was struggling?

I sat on a bean bag and I did not realise when tears started pooling in my eyes.

I cared for her!
I still do..

But obviously she was always alone in all her battles, all her happiness & whenever she needed someone.

I need to work on myself!

Only after that I can rectify my mistakes.