[18] Definition of Love

Comincia dall'inizio

"Aish, don't apologize for that, it's nothing." Jeongyeon quickly shook her head, and genuinely smiled. "By the way, what is it?"

Jungkook quickly took out a pen. The one that he borrowed three days ago. "Here noona, I'm giving it back to you."

"I-I forgot to give it back to you noona," Jungkook awkwardly laughed and innocently scratches his nape. "I-I'm sorry—"

"No, it's fine, Jungkook." Jeongyeon said, and beamed a smile at him. "It's just a pen, and besides, you still give it back to me, so no worries."

"But still..." Jungkook's expression became serious this time. "I should give it back to you, because I shouldn't keep things that aren't mine."

Jeongyeon squinted his eyes on him, as she felt the seriousness in his mood. She even looked at Taehyung who's sharing the same reaction like her. Jungkook laughed, and shook his head.

"Hey, Jeongyeon noona, and Taehyung hyung, what's with your reactions?" The younger tapped Taehyung's shoulder, and looked at Jeongyeon. "I'm just kidding, don't be scared at me."

"Woah, I couldn't deny the fact that you looked scary when you're serious, Kookie." Jeongyeon laughs and jerked her finger to her best friend. "Even Tae has the same reaction as mine."

Jungkook just smiled at them, and went back to whatever he's doing. Meanwhile the two became silent, not until Taehyung opened up a topic again.

"By the way, Jeongyeon..." Taehyung called her out, and seriously gazed at her. "Do you know, that the incident happened in our team building is, planned?"

Jeongyeon turned her head to him, with a surprised expression. "W-what?! What do you mean by that?"

"Our school investigated about the incident. And it confirmed that there's someone who planned all of this."

Jeongyeon blinked few times, and didn't replied so he continued. "And there's only one person whose the center in the web. No other than, Ms. Shin."

Ms. Shin is the adviser of STEM 11 Section B. Jeongyeon unbelievably covered her mouth. "M-ms. Shin? You mean, our subject teacher in General Biology?"

"Yes."

"H-how? Are you sure about that information?"

"Jeong, do you think I'll share some information to you if I wasn't sure about it?" Taehyung shot a question to her. "Of course, I do."

"Okay, let me just summarize it to you." He paused for a while, then continued.

"Ms. Shin planned all of this alone - meaning even her advisory class and the school itself has no idea about her evil plans. She already plotted everything before we would able to reach out destination."

She squinted her eyes, still confused. "If that's the case, then how did she get caught?"

"Because of her stupidity."

"Stupidity?! What do you mean-"

"The principal said that she accidentally spilled something. They didn't tell us about it, but I'm sure that it's about the deceptive hole."

"And, yesterday Ms. Shin was been kicked out of the school. She'll also pay for damages. Only me and Miss President knew about this - including you."

Jeongyeon became silent for a moment. She already know why did their subject teacher did that. But still, she couldn't believe that there are still people who is willing to risk and put someone's life in danger, and betrayed everyone just for their own benefit.

And also, she didn't need to know how did Taehyung knew about it. He's the vice president after all.

"By the way, did you parents already knew about it?"