"Go ahead." I said then gestured to the door. I watched as he turned around and opened the door, going through it.

As soon as he was through the door I used all of my strength to make the door disappear.

I then opened my eyes, revealing Colby standing in front of me. "Shit, V. You're bleeding." Colby said as  something dripped from my face.

"Oh. I must have focused too hard." I said with a laugh then rubbed the blood from my nose as I stood up.

"Does anything hurt?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nope. It worked though." I said as he chuckled.

"I knew you could do it, but I wasn't expecting you to seduce him." He said as I breathed a laugh.

"He said he wanted to smell me." I said as Colby laughed. "What a weirdo." He said as we walked towards the bathroom so I could clean myself up.

"Do I smell good or something?" I asked as he chuckled. "You smell good but you taste amazing." He said then helped me get the blood off of my face. "Hush." I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

Once my face was cleaned up Colby texted Sam so he and Kat could bring the girls back home. I texted Ki and Shawn so that they could come over, too.

"Okay, we have a little bit of a problem." I said and walked into the kitchen. "Oh no, what's that?" Colby asked as I sighed.

"I'm too tired to cook now...and we have no groceries." I said as he chuckled.

"I'll order some food for delivery. What do you want?" He asked as I pursed my lips.

"I want Cheesecake Factory but we should wait until everyone gets here." I said and put my hand on my belly.

"You're right." He said as I sat at the table. "I can't wait to see the girls." I said with a smile. "Me neither. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever." Colby said as I shrugged.

"Well you were gone for a month, then we went on our anniversary trip, then this stupid shit happened. So it's really been a long ass time." I said as he sat down.

"I guess it has been a long time. I'm never doing that again." He said as I nodded.

"Good. Especially if we're gonna have another little baby running around." I said and put my hand on my belly.

"God, I'm so excited. I love having kids with you." He said as I grinned. "Let's maybe slow down after this one, yeah?" I asked as someone knocked on the door. "We'll see." He said then got up to answer the door.

I sat at the table and looked up the menu for the Cheesecake Factory so I could figure out what I wanted.

A couple minutes later Colby was walking back into the room with Sam, Kat, and the twins.

"Oh my gosh! Hi babies!" I said with a smile and reached for Luna, since Colby was holding Nova. "You're in a good mood." Sam said as I nodded.

"Yeah, I feel pretty okay. Were the girls good for you?" I asked as he nodded.

"Perfect like always. Luna was fussing a bit last night, but she eventually calmed down." Sam explained as Luna cuddled into me.

"I know she's a needy girl. She missed mommy cuddles I bet." I said and hugged her as she giggled and rested her head on my chest.

"You guys are so cute" Kat said as Ki and Shawn walked into the room. "Sup bitches." Ki said and walked over to sit at the table.

She had popped out a little more since I last saw her and she looked exhausted.

"That was the quietest 'sup bitches' I've ever heard. Especially from Ki." Colby said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up. This pregnancy is killing me." She said and rubbed her bump.

"Welcome to the second trimester, get excited for the third one. It's even better." I said sarcastically as I rubbed Luna's back gently. "You guys are annoying as hell." Ki grumbled as I breathed a laugh.

"I'm sorry. Why don't we make it up to you with some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory." I said as she gasped.

"Bro, that sounds so fucking GOOD." She groaned as Kat nodded. "I want fried Mac and cheese!" She said as I moaned. "Yes." I said as Shawn chuckled. "You girls love food." He said as Ki nodded.

"Yes, babe. Yes we do." She said as Colby handed me his phone. "Put some food in." He said then kissed my cheek.

I put my food in then handed the phone off to Sam so he could order his food.

I then looked around the room and really took in my surroundings.

I was so happy that after all the shit that just happened, I was able to just relax with my best friends.

They were truly the best part of living and I was so grateful for all of them. It wasn't every day that you came across people as loving and supportive as my friends.

I didn't know what I would do without them.