𝐂𝐡.13: "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐊𝐔𝐍!!"

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, at the parking lot, all members from both gangs are laying on the ground. Some are trying to get up from their exhaustion, while others remained unconscious.

Mitsuya was sitting on the road, tired like the rest of the gang members. He then heard Smiley's voice, who's being helped by a shirtless Mucho due to his foot being busted. Beside them was Baji, who's walking towards the lavender boy.

When Mitsuya asked about Mikey's whereabouts, Baji pointed to the two people standing. Both of them remained standing, despite both of them are exhausted by now. Under the rain, Hanma's hair is now what Nishinoya have when he's wet.

"Haha," said Hanma. "I knew this is so tiresome, Mikey. You ain't even out of breath yet. What are you, a monster?"

"Just shut up and die." Mikey responded.

Just as them glaring at each other became what feels like forever, a man arrived on his motorbike.

"Hanma-san, it's about time."

As the sirens of police became near, most of the delinquents decided to evacuate the site, to evade capture. But before he could leave the place, Hanma decided to announce something.

"Mikey! Soon, we're gonna form the most badass biker gang in all of Kanto!"

...

"VALHALLA!!"

...

"And I'm the first vice-president, Shuji Hanma. Remember this, Mikey."

'From now on, Toman shall no longer know peace." was the last thing he said, as he drove off from the area. Mikey then heard an ambulance siren, as an ambulance went past him from far away.

Quickly, he proceeds to run towards his motorcycle and starts its engine. He then sped off into the hospital, hoping his best friend's not dying.

Takemichi pov

As the ambulance speeds off to the nearest hospital, I sat down on one of the seating, hoping that Draken can survive. After all, everything will be in vain if Draken-kun dies right after we won!

According to the medical workers, Draken's in a pretty bad state, as he's losing a lot of blood from that deep stab wound. Thankfully, that Mukuro girl was able to temporarily bandaged him, so his blood is not fully gone.

Please. Please be okay!

Suddenly, I saw that his hand is moving, wanting to grab something. I proceeds to hold his hand, as I saw him being awake.

"Thanks, Takemitchy. I really owe you this." Draken said.

"Please don't say stuff like that. This isn't you at all." I said, putting on a smiling face. No sh*t, I'm actually worried about him, hoping that the worst outcome will not occur.

"Take care of... Mikey for me." he said. Which he closes his eye, and the stats dropped to zero.

"He's going into cardiac arrest!!" one of the workers said.

"His JCS has dropped! Initiate CPR!"

Cardiac arrest...? No way! No way!

...

"DRAKEN-KUN!!"