"The... the people. They took her and said she was a witch...."

Yoongi flinched. He knew of witches and witchcraft. His mother, not too long ago, picked up the hobby of witchcraft. He also knew what the people did to witches. Yoongi knew that she wasn't going to see her mom again.

Yoongi sighed again and walked, well more like stomped his way over to the girl. He grabbed her wrist and pulled him along with him.

"You said your mom was a witch? Then you are too." Yoongi said, without looking back at her.

"I am? Papa said that I can't be..." the little girl whispered.

"Oh god... your dad is probably human then. They are stupid." Yoongi stated and pushed her into the house.

"Come on. We can stay here till my mom comes back. I guess she'll know what to do with you..."

The little girl nodded her head.

Yoongi then realized he didnt know her name...

"Tell me your name. I need to know before I help you."

"Oh... just Minji..." the little girl,minji said. Yoongi nodded and continued to lead her aeound his house. Showing her the rooms, bathroom, forced her to take a bath because "she smelled to much like human", and dressed her.

"well, I guess we can play till my mom gets back. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW SHES MINE OKAY?" yoongi yelled. he didn't know what came over him. maybe it was just the thought that she had no mom and wanted his mom to be hers... he didn't like that so he had to be strict.

Little minji flinched as he yelled and felt herself nod at him. this caused yoongi to sigh in relief.

"anyway, what do you want to play?" yoongi asked as they walked into his house and started to take off their shoes.

"oh... I'm not sure. I don't play with the other kids..." minji said, playing with her fingers and looking down. yoongi didn't want anything but to roll his eyes and smack her across the head. how can she not play with the other kids? there were kids all over the place in the village, well that's what he heard. she must be stupid, well she was half-human, yoongi thought.

"fine. let's go to my room" yoongi said and coolly walked away, causing minji to quickly follow behind him.

the night rolled on like this. yoongi saying something and minji follows behind him like a little puppy. he loved it. she was cute as a puppy too so she almost played the part perfectly.

however, minji was getting tired and wanted to go back home. yoongi hated this. what happened to her following him and staying to play with him?

yoongi did try to get her to sleep over and stay, it was rather aggressive but at least he was trying. but no matter how hard he tried, she wanted to go home for some reason. Yoongi ended up letting her go, with him following her to make sure she was okay though. also making her promise to come back to play with him for the following days.

His mother came home not too long after yoongi did from dropping little minji off. Yoongi remembers his mom asking why he smelled like a girl and if he was off seeing a girlfriend. he always ends up chuckling when he thinks of this memory. if only he said yes to his mother, then he wouldn't have had to hide as long as he did.

something inside his head always hold him that he couldn't let the two meet unless it was dire. to this day, he still didn't know why he would hide his sweet minji.

everything was going well, even when Yoongi and Minji were caught by this mother in the backyard one-night playing hide and seek. yoongi's mother loved minji, and over time, so did yoongi himself. They convinced her to stay, sleeping I'm yoongis room. Everyone was happy, yoongi was happy.

everything was good until minji was old enough to think for herself and decide that moving to the human village was best. oh, how heartbroken yoongi was. he tried everything to get her to stay and even ended up offering to go with her to live with her for the rest of their lives.

yoongis mother was heartbroken too but it was for the best that minji left for her own life and did what she wanted. Even if yoongi was only on his best behavior when Minji was around...

over time, when yoongi realized that his minji wasn't coming back anytime soon, like his father, he ran away. his mother tried everything to get him to stay but at the end of the day, he would leave anyway.

it had been years since yoongi had visited his childhood home but it had also been years since he'd smelled the sweet minj he longed for. he had no reason not to visit now...

... now that Yoongis sweet Minji was back, he wasn't going to let her leave.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Yoongi...
1497 words