27-shut up and dance

*A month later*

Mayas pov
"Baby I'm bored" I said as we sat on the couch doing nothing "what do you want to do then" she asked "I want to drink lets go to a bar" I said and got up "ummm ok I guess" she said and we went to got dressed.
I decided to wear a short pants suit blue colored and a white top...
I did my hair and got to the living room, a few minutes later Carina got to the living room in a beautiful pink dress I couldn't to a thing but admire her "stop staring bambina let's go" she laughed and I pulled her into a hug "I will admire you forever because that's what you do whan you have the most beautiful girl in the world" I said and kissed her "I love you" "I love you to bella" she said and hugged me "but now we need to go" I said and picked her up "ok..." she said and hugged we tighter as we went to the car...

Carinas pov
We went to the club I more a home person but it was nice to go out a little.
"And we are here" Maya said and we got out of the car, "come baby faster I want to dance with youuuuu" she said and took my hand "ok ok I'm going to get us some drinks" I said and went to the bar as she went to the dancing floor "two shots please" I said and the barman gave them to me, I thanked him and got back to Maya "hey bella take" I gave her the shot and we drank it as the song start playing and Maya took my arm "oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me I said you're holding back she said shut up and dance with me this woman is my destiny she said shut up and dance with me" Maya sang to me and we danced like we got all the shit that happened lately out we kept dancing for a while the songs kept playing and I'm not gonna lie I almost killed a few people when they got too close to Maya I mean I know she is hot like insanely hot but still..
After I pushed away a few people Maya went to get us a few more drinks...
"Ok baby I'm going to get us drinks she said and I nodded I kept dancing and went I noticed Maya didn't came back I looked for her and found her talking with another woman and I thought like sure they are probably just talking but that woman got all flirty and laugh like a weirdo so I got mad but it seems like Maya didn't saw what that woman tried to do so I just went there and pulled Maya to rough kiss and makes her moan softly but loud enough for the woman to hear and when we pulled out she was no longer here "what was that about, not that I didn't enjoy this" Maya asked smiling "this woman tried to take what is mine" I said and kissed her neck "yours ah" Maya tasted so I bite her neck aggressively until she moan in pain and I left a mark "mine" I said smirking and kept kissing her neck making her moan "I want to go home" she said and I looked at her "what's the rush" I said and my hand went down "please" she begged and we called an Uber

Mayas pov
Oh god this women is killing me I can't wait to get home I'm soaked from her jealousy attack, we got to the car and she placed her hand on my inner thigh make moan softly "if you won't stop moan in public I'm gonna fuck you so hard you will beg me to stop" she whispered in my ear and her hand went farther and I moaned again "good luck" she said and we finally got home...
She unlocked the door and got in, the second we got in she pushed be to the wall and kissed my neck roughly "do I need a safe word" I laugh and she looked around until something caught her eyes "flower" she said and I looked at her confused but I wasn't confused after she pushed me to the bed and claimed on top of me, she kissed down my body and got me undressed but then she got up and I whined angrily "shut up" she said with a strong tone which turned me on even more, Carina left the room and came back with a piece of cloth and covered my eyes with that "I'm going to get something and if I will find you touching yourself I won't let you cum!" She said with a low tone and got out of the room...

Carinas pov
I got to the kitchen and got out an ice cube...
I got back to the room and I saw Maya bitting her bottom lip and her lower back left the bed as she tried to control her desperate feelings, "hello my love" I said with a low tone "C.. Carina please..." she moaned and I got close and put the ice on her clit making her yell in pleasure, I moved the ice on her thighs and tested her by moving it to her clit sometimes "do you want more bambina" I asked like an innocence "please" she cried desperately "patience" I warned her and got up. I got to the closet and got our strap, I put it on and and got back to her...
I started to kiss her thigh and pass a finger on her center "Maya.. you're so wet, ready for your punishment that's what you wanted didn't you" I said and slapped her thigh making her moan in pain "you kept moaning even when I told you to stop didn't you" I said and slapped her other thigh "and do you know what happened when you don't listen" I said and hold her face in my hand "answer me" I said and slapped her between her thigh "I-I get punished" she cried out in pleasure "that's right" I said patting the place I slapped "I think you need to make me cum first" I said and released the strap a little "sit on my face" she said quietly "speck louder" I yelled at her, she repeated her words and I do as she asked.
She started moving her tongue on my clit and starting to suck it making me moan louder and louder until I cum hardly...

Mayas pov
I made her cum and she quickly pushed herself away from my mouth "now I think its time for you to let got the pressure you have between your legs" she said and patted my clit softly, she moved her hand and I heard her strengthen the strap which made me realize she is still mad...
She started to move the toy on my thigh making me breath heavily as she push just the tip and got it back out making my body shake at the feeling "baby please I want to look at you" I begged when she kept my eyes covered "you don't deserve that" she said and pushed the toy into my all in once without a warning making me scream "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I cried "sorry for what" she said and started moving "for talking with another woman I'm sorry I'm yours just yours" I said and moaned louder and louder as she kept moving "that's right" she said, removing the blindfold from my eyes and kissed me roughly "now you can cum" she said and started moving faster until I yelled in pain and pleasure as I cum hardly and before I could clam down she started moving again even faster and I screamed and fell of the edge very quickly and before she had a chance to move again I started talking "fl-flower" I let out and she kissed me softly

Carinas pov
After she calmed down I remove the strap and and pulled her to lay on me as I played with her hair "I think this is the best orgasm I ever had" she said and giggled a little "oh is that so" I laugh "I'm glad the liked that" I said and kissed the top of her head "I think I need to make you jealous more often" she said looking up to me "I would like to see you try because the next time I won't let you cum" I said and she pulled herself higher and hide her face in my neck "I love you" she said hugging me tightly "I love you too bambina come on let's get some sleep" I said and covered us up

Well I'm back after almost a month!!
Hope you like that chapter<3