12- to build a home

*A week later*

Mayas pov
I woke up next to Carina that was the best thing about living together,I get to wake up everyday and the first thing I see is her...
"Good morning beautiful" I said happily "mhm..." "you have time to sleep I just going for a run" "ok bella..." she said and fall asleep again...
I got ready for my run, I put my headphones and the song 'peak'

"No one compares, if I'm honest"
"I've beaten myself blue"
"I wish you could've been honest"
"Instead of trying to look cool"

"Did I breathe? Did I?"
"Did I sleep?"
"Did I eat?"
"Did I cheat? Did I?"
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Did I hit the peak? Did I?"
"Did I feel?"
"Did I steal?"
"No, I didn't do anything but love"

Everything time I listen to that song I think about my dad the feeling of not being enough, the feeling of being a disappointment. Every time I listen to that song I just run faster and faster until I don't have enough air in my lungs, until I feel that burning pain in my body. I can't stop thinking about what my dad would have said about my life now, he never supported how I am when I came out to him, he yelled at me, God he was so mad that he hit and if my mom wouldn't be there I don't want to think about what was happening.

Carinas pov
I got out of bed and dressed, I wanted to make breakfast so I decided to make us bacon and eggs...
"Hey baby" Maya walked to me as she came back "hey bambina, I made breakfast" "oh wow  thank you my love" she said and kissed me...
"So when do you need to be at work" I asked her "I need to leave in fifteen minutes" "oh I will come with you I need to go soon too" I said and she nod "when do you come back today, I have some plans for us" I said and smirk "oh really did to got some new toys I guess" she said excited "si and I think we should try them, you know just to check that everything is ok" I said and sat on her lap gentile "oh.. ok... I going to get home as soon as I can..." she murmured as I kissed her neck "baby.. we need to go..." she said sadly "I know I just wanted to make sure you're ready for later..." I said and got up "come, let go" I said and we left the house...

Mayas pov
I got into the station and saw Warren "good morning cap" "good morning Warren where is everyone" I ask it was very quiet here "upstairs.. eating..." he said and laugh "of course thats why they're so quiet" I laugh and got upstairs "good morning nineteen" I said loud enough for all of them to hear me "good morning cap" Travis and vic said together and make everyone laugh "god you're like a twins" Andy laugh and I sat with them "wow you look happy" Jack said "of course she's happy she's in love with her hot italian girlfriend" Travis laugh and I blushed "ohhh the cold heart capitan is blushing that new" Andy laugh "oh leave her alone she is soft when its came to her girlfriend" Dean said and smiled "that right Miller I'm soft with her but I can still kick your ass" I said but then my phone rang and I saw Carinas name on to screen "god you're really love that girl" Andy said and smiled "I'm happy for you" "thank you" I said and hugged her "ok I need to go,I'm in my office of you need me" "yeah of course cap, go talk with your girl" Travis said and I laugh
"Hey my love" I said as I answered
"Hay bella" she said and giggled
"You're just the cutest person on earth" I said as I watched her and she just smiled again
"So bambina I called to ask if you're working tomorrow"
"Nope I'm all yours" I answered
"Ok so I have a plan but its depends is you can come with me to work tomorrow" she said with a smirk
"What ever you want my love" I said and smirk too
"Ok so today let's just spend a quiet night together and you will get what you want tomorrow"
"Whatever you say ma'am" I laugh
"Bye bambina" I said and laugh
"Bye beautiful" I said and she hung out

Andys pov
"I can't believe I just heard Maya call someone 'my love' I think I can get used to the new Maya" Vic said "I think Maya found her person, I never thought I will live enough time to see that but it came faster than I thought" Travis laugh. I love the new Maya, I hope it will work out well with Carina I love what she did to her, I thought to myself...

*a few hours later*

Mayas pov
I got home and Carina needs to get home soon so I ordered us some food and I lit some candles as our food arrived I got some plants and find a movie called 'Christmas prince' I never liked watching romantic movies but I love watching this with Carina, after everything was ready I just waited for her to get home.

Carinas pov
I got home and I saw Maya sitting in our living room, she got us food and lit up some candles, I realized she didn't saw me so I walk to her and she noticed me "hey my love" she said with a sleepy voice "hey bambina, what.. why.." I said hypnotized from how cute she looks "I just wanted to remind you that I love you" "well I know that but you really didn't have to" I said and sat next to her "I know but.. today when I went for a run I thought about my dad and I was so.. I felt so bad and when I came home I saw you and I made me feel better just by looking at you so I wanted to do something special for you" she said sweetly and her eyes filled with tears "I love you so much bambina, are you ok now?" I asked and she smiled "now that you're here I am" she said and I kiss her...
We sat together, we  ate and talked and I it felt so good to come home to this, it felt so good to build my, well our home with her I thought and smiled...

Mayas pov
After we ate we layed next to each other her head was on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my body. We watched the movie and I felt her breath relaxing slowly... I realized that she fell asleep so I pick her up to our room 'our room' I still can't believe this is our room...
I put her on the bed and help her change her clothes and get into the bed, I changed my clothes and got into the bed, she rolled over and we cuddled "good night beautiful" I said and kissed her forhead...

Hi so sorry I haven’t post for a while.. I was with my family at the holidays
Btw I hope you have fun in your holiday🦋