16- sweater weather

SMUT WORNING if this parts make you feel uncomfortable stop after the ••••••••••

Carinas pov
"God I'm so tired... where are we staying tonight" I said as we got into the car "I got us a beautiful house so we will be alone,we have a pool and an amazing view" she said and I got so excited I just grabbed her fase and kiss her "ahhh Carina I'm driving be careful" she laughed "I'm sorry I got excited" I yelled and we laughed together...
We got to the house and I was hypnotized "bambina this is amazing thank you so much" I said and she come closer "I told you that you need to stop thanking me I will do anything for you" she said and picked me up "what are you doing" I laugh as she carried me "I'm taking you to the kitchen I need to make  something to eat before I can eat something else" she said and I let her carry me to the kitchen what do you want to eat" I asked her "Mac and cheese" she asked sweetly "ok" I said and go up to help "what are you doing" "helping" I laugh "no its my time to spoil you set your ass on the couch" she said toughly "ok ok the captain taking control I like that" I said as I sat in the kitchen and watched every move she did "you're staring..." she tasted me and laughed "well I already told you I'm hungry" I said and smirk "well I'm make us meal" she said confused "well I didn't meant to food" I said and she turned around "oh" she said surprised and I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"come on keep going you said we need food didn't you" I said and she turned around so now I hugged her from behind, I moved my hands up and down her body and she gasp softly "Carina..." she murmured and stopped cooking "no bambina you said you're making dinner so do it, or I will stop" I smirked and she started to make us dinner. I moved my hands lower until I got to her pants, I unbuttoned her them and passed my finger on top her panties "mhmm baby..." she moaned loudly, she know I won't handle that "ok that it" I said and slid my finger into her wet center "oh!" She moaned loudly for real this time "what are you doing" she moaned loudly after I surprised her "you know what I think about, what I think about, one love, one house, no shirt no blouse, just us, you find out." I said and slid two fingers deeper into her "Carina..." she moaned and I started to kiss her neck, I moved my fingers and didn't stop until I saw she trying to say something so I slowed my movements "are you ok bella" I asked worried "y.. yes... why did you stopped" "I thought I moved too fast" I said and moved her hair from her face "no Carina please keep going" she said and put her hands on my waist "are you sure" "yes.. yes! fuck me please" she begged, god I love hearing her begging "sit down" I demanded as I  pointed at the table, she did as I said and I got down on my knees, I sat here looking at her without clothes "you're so beautiful" I said and kissed her thigh "ummm you,  you always do that to me" she said angrily "what did I do" I said and laugh "making me wait, I don't want to wait I want you to fuck me right now" she yelled desperately and I started to pass me tongue on her center "I love you" she moaned loudly and I moved my tongue deeper and faster "yes baby I'm going to c-" she started but her orgasm already crashed into her "are you ok" I ask and she just nodded "stay here I will finish our dinner" I laugh as I saw her laying on the table not able to move...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*the day after*

Mayas pov

"Good morning piccola bellezza" she said and kissed my neck softly, I felt her going lower and I stopped her, I got on her and put her hands near her head "no you almost killed me last night, its time for you to wait" I said and got up "wha- where are you going" she whined "we're going to the pool come on get up" I said and got into the bathroom I put my swimsuit on and got out with a robe on me, I saw her in the bedroom with an amazing bikini on "wow, that.. that hot" I said and my eyes moved up and down her body "well thank you bella" she said and got closer to me until our lips touched, she take the robe off of me and move her hand on my belly "you look amazing" she said and kissed me "well thank you" I said and kissed her again "let go" I said and we went outside "god this pool is huge" she said and I picked her up "don't you dare" she yelled and I throw her into you pool "Maya!" She yelled and I jumped in, before I got out to breathe I pick her up "I love you" she said and move the hair that covered my face "I love you too"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I said as pushed her to the edge on the pool and she put her legs around me "Maya I'm.. please" she said when she felt my hands going up her thigh "I don't think you deserve to come fast..." I tested her "what.. why Maya" she said sweetly "you tested me last night didn't you" "I'm sorry bambina I'm sorry" she said when she realized I'm actually not going to make her come "I think you deserve to come slowly, I will make you scream my name in desperate" I said and she gasp. I started to move my knee and it hits her center which makes her moan loudly "are you really want me that much" I said, I realized how sensitive she was. I started to move my knee and her head went back "god I can't see you like that" I said when I realized how turned on I got "but that doesn't mean I'm not going to make you scream" I said as I slid two fingers into her "mio dio Maya!" She yelled and I move faster "yes Maya I'm-" she started but it was to late "already... I don't think I'm done with you yet" I said and pushed another finger in "Maya I don't think I can handle more" she said but I kept going "oh.. Maya..." she moaned and I started to kiss her neck, after a while I picked her up and started to kiss her center "yes Maya harder please fuck me harder" she said and turned me on "are you sure" I asked because I know that if I will start I won't stop until she won't be able to walk "yes Maya please" she said and I carried her out of the pool. I put her on a tanning bed and got on top of her, I placed my leg behind her and rubbed my thigh on her center "oh Maya yes! Please faster Maya make me come" she yelled and I rubbed faster until I felt my orgasm bulid up and I started to moan with her  we rubbed and rubbed until she yelled loudly and I came right after her, I kept going slowly "stop, stop bambina stop!" She yelled and I stopped immediately "Carina are you ok" I said worried "ye.. yes I'm ok it was good but just.. just lay with me for a little while" she said sweetly "ok my love" I said as I layed next to her and played with her hair....

I'm sorry for not updating but I finally done so I hope you like that<3