14-daddy issues

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I dont know Italian...

*five years ago*

Carinas pov
"Papà, ho bisogno di dirti una cosa"(dad I need to tell you something) I said, I was terrified. Today I decided I need to came out to my father...
"Quello che è successo?"(what happened?) he said and my heart started to beating faster "Papà, per favore, accettalo gentilmente"(dad please be ok with that)I said terrified "Carina, cosa è successo" he asked "Amo le donne papà ... in modo romantico"(I love women dad... in a romantic way) I said and he didn't said anything he just looked at me with so much shame in his eyes. We sat in quite for a while until he opened his mouth "esci"(get out) he whispers "Papà..."(dad) I said and the tears started to fill my eyes "esci!"(get out!) he yelled and I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the house...

*five years later(today)*

"What are you doing here" I said and a few tears rolled down my face, Maya grabbed my hand and I felt a little relieved "I wanted to see my little girl" he said and come closer for a hug, I felt my body flinching and Maya just squeezed my hand "I.. I don't want you here" I said quietly "excuse me" he yelled "I don't want you here get out! Now!!" I yelled and he come closer to me "you don't get to talk to me like that, I'm your father" he come closer and closer and I walked back as he got closer "I'm sorry sir but I you need to leave" Maya said and I could see how angry she got "she is my daughter how are you" he looked at Maya and got closer to her "I'm her girlfriend and she said she doesn't want you here so get out" she said a little louder "her what" he yelled and got closer to her "you heard me, now get out" she yelled and he slapped her "ah!" She yelled and her eyes filled with tears I know he reminds her of her father and she got so angry "get out! Now!!" she yelled and pushed him out, she locked the door and he left, I broke into her arms "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I should have told but I was that you will think that I'm like him" I said as she hugged me "hey baby.. hey look at me" she said and I looked up from her shoulder "I love you and I know that you're not like him, when I thought that I'm going to be like my father but you made me realize that I'm not, I love you Carina and I want you to tell me things like that" she said and kissed me "I love and I'm sorry I didn't protect you I just.. I was so scared and..." I started and got more nervous until she grabbed my hand "it's ok my love just tell me I'm here for you" she said and I breathe out in relief "my father has bipolar disorder... it can get genetic but I'm making sure that everything is ok" I said and she hugged me again as I continued "when my parents got divorced I stayed in Italy with him and Andrea went with my mom, all this time I looked after him, sometimes he was my parent and sometimes I was his parent, but when I came out he wasn't ok with that and he kicked me out and I haven't seen him since" I said and she cried with me "I'm so sorry you had to go through this, I love you so much and you don't need him you deserve to me only with people who loves you and accept you" she said and pulled me to sit on her lap "Carina you're the love of my life, I never loved someone and you made me fall for you because your smart and beautiful and kind, you're my everything and you know my past and you know my opinion about parents and childrens so you should know that I'm here for you, I'm not leaving" "I love you so much, I'm sorry I didn't told you" I said and she hugged me...

Mayas pov
We sat on the couch for a while until she fell asleep, I hope she will be open with me.
I woke up after something like an hour and she was asleep next to me so I got up and carried her to bed "where are you going" she asked with her eyes closed "I'm here my love I'm no leaving" I said as I went back to bed,she grabbed my hand and fell asleep again, I just sat with her watched her sleeping, eventually she let go of my hand and I got up I thought that I should do something to help her so I went to the market and bought her her favorite chocolate and some ice cream, after that I bought us some food from her favorite restaurant.
After I finished everything I came back home and organized the table, "what are you doing..." she said as she came closer and hugged me from behind "I wanted to do something to make you happy so I bought some food from your favorite restaurant" I said and turn around and I saw her with tears in her eyes "no baby do cry" I said and hugged her "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Maya I don't deserve you, you trying to make me happy and I didn't told you everything until I needed to and you deserve better I'm sorry" she cried and I hugged her "hey baby don't do that everything that happened today just showed us how similar we are and you know what I think its good that we found each other we can share our daddy issues" I said and she giggled "I love you so much thank you for staying" she said and put her head on my chest "always my love"

Ok this chapter is a little shorter I'm kinda lost and I don't know whats next so if you have any idea I will love to hear them:)

Thank you for reading <3