22-so far away

Carinas pov
"Ok Carina she is stable and in recovery but if you want to see her I most warn you she doesn't look like herself now" Meredith said and I nodded "do you want me to come with you" Amelia said and I just gave her my hand..
"Oh bambina..." I said terrified when I saw her fase "oh god your beautiful fase I can't even see your blue eyes I miss them so much bella please don't give up I need you please" I cried on the side of her bed

*A week later*

Meredith's pov
"Carina I know her relationship with her family wasn't the best but she collapsed twice already I think you should call someone and even get yourself ready for goodbye" I said to her, I saw her in this past week and I never so her like this she looked so.. so numb I don't think she will handle much more

Carinas pov
"Don't worry my love I'm no gonna let her take you I believe in you, but I need to tell you something and please don't be mad" I said to Maya even though I don't know if she can hear me I'm still scared to tell her.. "bambina I called you're mama I'm so sorry but but if I wasn't the hospital would have done it and I thought it should be me and she was so worried I don't know if she's gonna come but it's looked like she's really worried" I said and played with her hair

*two weeks later

Carinas pov
"Ok we have been trying to wake her and if its gonna work she should be up in an hour" Meredith said and walked away after I nodded.
Come on bambina you can do this" I said and I could feel myself falling asleep after I didn't slept all night.
I woke up and looked up to Maya and saw her with her eyes opened "hey sunshine" I heard her voice and I thought I was dreaming "is this really happening are you really ok" I said shocked "well I don't know about ok but I'm up" she said quietly "I can't believe this I can see your eyes god your beautiful eyes I missed you so much" I said and cried as I buried my fase in her neck "I missed you too" she said holding my hand.

*three weeks*

Mayas pov
"Oh so you called my mom" I said when Carinas told me and I could see she was scared to tell me "yes bambina I'm so sorry I had to" she said "hey baby it's ok you did what you had to do its ok" I said and hugged her.
"So are you ready to get out of here" Dr.Grey said smiling "oh yes I missed my bed" I said laughing "I'm scared" Carina admitted and we both looked at her "why baby what's happened" I asked when I saw her eyes filed in tears "what if you will have a pulmonary embolus or internal bleeding I- I can'tdo this again I won't make it" she said crying "it's ok hey Carina look at me" Meredith said "do you trust me" she asked and Carina nodded "then you should know that I'm good at what I'm doing "ok so you're good to go, be safe I don't want to see you here anymore" she laughed "thank you so much Dr.Grey" I said "oh hun Dr.Grey disappear after a week here I'm Meredith" she said kindly "yeah I still need to get used to this" I laugh and we left the hospital, we got into the car and Carina grabbed my hand "ready?" She said sweetly "ready" I said and we stepped out of the hospital...

Carinas pov
We got home and felt so rlef We are home and I don't really need more then that...

*A month later*

Carinas pov
"Charge to 350, clear!"
"Charge again come on Maya.. clear!"
"Bambina please please fight I can't lose you"
"Carina.. hey baby wake up its ok, it's ok" It was the first think I heard when I woke with tears in my eyes "you're here oh God you're ok" I cried and hugged her tightly "ouch" "ok I'm sorry I forgot I'm sorry" I started panicking when I hurt her "its ok baby you see its ok" she said and lift her shirt "I'm her I'm home you don't need to worry anymore" she said and played with my hair "I love you so much I can't lose you" I said "its ok my love just kiss me like the world is gonna disappear" she said and I kissed her..
I missed this, I missed her at home, god it finally feel like home again I thought to myself and then I heard a knock on the door disturbed my thoughts "I got this Maya yelled and I smiled "thank you" I looked up and said just because I could hear her voice "Maya who is it" I yelled to her and she didn't answered so I got worried and got to the door "are you ok my love" I said but then I saw her mom at the door...