15- sorry not sorry

Mayas pov
I wake up for my morning run and I saw that Carina wasn't next to me so I got up quickly and went to the kitchen and she wasn't there and I started to get nervous, I went to the bathroom and saw her sitting on the floor with her head between her knees "baby what..." I started but then I saw she's crying "what happened" I said and hugged her "he.. he called" she murmured and I felt myself getting angry "what did he said" I said angrily "he said that... he said that he moved to Seattle" she cried "Maya he lives here now and everytime I go out I may see him, I'm scared Maya I'm so scared" she broke down and I hold her "ok baby I'm calling it sick we'll stay home today" I said and she nod, I got up and carried her to bed "I will be right back" I said and walked out of the room, I called Andy first...

Maya:"hey what's up"
Andy:"good how are you"
Maya:"I'm fine but I need you to be in charge today"
Andy:"why what happened are you ok"
Maya:"yeah I'm fine but Carina needs me"
Andy:"ok call me if you need something"
Maya:"thank you Andy, bye"
We finished the call and I called Bailey

Maya:"hey Doctor Bailey good morning"
Bailey:"hey Maya good morning, and I already told you its just Bailey"
Maya:"yeah really sorry"
Bailey:"its ok what's going on"
Maya:"Carina doesn't feel well she nees a few days off"
Bailey:"oh ok yeah you got it but of something serious happened call me"
Maya:"of course thank you so much"
Bailey:"no problem"
She said and we hung up...

I got into the room and she layed there, crying, god I hate to see her cry... "hey baby" I said as I layed next to her "hey... hey baby don't cry, I'm here" I said and she turned around facing me "promise?" she ask with big puppy eyes "promise." I said and she hugged me tightly, after a while she fell asleep and I wanted to do something to make her happy so I went to Google and looked for something to do for her...

Carinas pov
"Baby wake up" I heard Maya saying as she played with my hair "mhmm what" I asked "I have a surprise" she said happily and I finally opened my eyes and saw the suitcase "you said you're not going to leave" I said and my eyes filled with tears again "no no baby I'm not leaving don't cry" she said and hugged me "then why do you have a suitcase" I said and wiped my tears "I got us tickets to Italy" she said and I just kissed her "you got us tickets to Italy!!" I said and jumped on the bed "I want to see you happy like that all the time do you hear me" she said and picked me up "I love you so much bambina thank you, thank you, thank you" I said as my legs closed around her waist "everything for you my love" she said and kissed me.
"So... when is our flight" I said as we layed on the couch "tomorrow in the morning" she said "wait what about work" I said nervously "I talked with Bailey and I took my days off we have a week only for ourselves" "did I told you how much I love you" I said and kissed her "yes but you can say that again I never got tired for hearing that" she said and I kissed her again...

Mayas pov
I'm so glad that worked I love to see her so happy, she got excited like a little girl that's adorable...

*the next morning*

"Good morning my love" I said and went for a kiss "Carina?" I asked confused when I saw that she wasn't next to me "I'm here!" She yelled and I got up "my suitcase is ready sorry I couldn't help that I got so excited" she said and giggled "you're such a child" I laugh and kiss her "go and get ready we will be late" she yelled at me "ok ok I'm going" I laugh and went to the bathroom
"Ok I'm ready, are you ready" she said and picked up her suitcase "I'm ready let's go" I said and we leaved the house

*at the airport*

"Our flight is in 10 minutes lets go to checkout" I said and we got up we went to the counter "hi how can I help you" the nice lady asked "we need to deliver our bags to the airplane, flight 532" Carina said "ok get them up here " the nice lady said and we put our begs on the conveyor "you can go to the airplane now, have a safe flight" "thank you have a nice day" we said and went to the airplane....

Carinas pov
"Thank you for doing that, I love so much" I said as we sat on our seats "I love you too baby" she said and kiss me, I still can't believe she did that for me...
"Baby were about to lend wake up" I said and kissed her forhead "mhmm I'm up" she murmured as she took my arm and hugged her "you're such a baby" I laugh "well am I a cute one at least" she laughed "the cutest one" I said and kiss her "uh seriously" I heard a lady said as she looked at us "is there a problem" I asked her "yes there is, I don't need to see this its disgusting and its a sin" she said and Maya turned around to look at her "excuse me" Maya said angrily "Maya its ok" I said and I saw she was angry "I just telling the truth, its a sin and its not right woman should date man" she said and someone from the back got up "no ma'am this is not true anymore get over your primitive views" the man said and set on his seat again "you're sick, you need therapy" she yelled and Maya got up "well you need to get to know the people you judge, nice to meet you I'm capitan Maya Bishop and this is my girlfriend Dr.Carina DeLuce" she said and the plane got quite "you see we save life everyday and we're not bad people so why am I being judged for, for loving this woman, for being with the love of my life" she said and the woman was shocked "think about that the next time to judge someone" Maya said sat on her seat "I love you" she said and kissed me "I love you too" I said and she hugged my arm again "please fasten belts and we will start landing soon" we heard and we fastened our seat belts.
I could see Maya was mad but she started to relax. We landed and got out for the plane "thanks for this captain" the nice man from earlier said and shake her hand "thank you for helping us" she smiled "anytime, have a nice day you two" he said and walked away "let go bambina, it was a longday I'm glad were finally here " I said and kissed her "me too my love me too"

Hope you like this chapter<3